New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey i just saw x-men 2 this morning,, and it was a good movie. it was better than the first one. and i wasn't really for sure how this movie was going to be. but i liked it.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
if han solo showed up. he would be a baby. so i don't think they'll bring in a baby version of han solo

ryan
Hey, they had Boba Fett the bounty hunter so why not Han Solo, and he would at least be a tottler if it has baby Leah and Luke because he was older than both of them. That would be sooo cute, a baby version of Han Solo!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
If they put Han in, he wouldn't be a toddler.

If you think about it, they are most likely going to have Ep. III when Luke and Leia are at least 3 years old, as there is very little chance they'd remember their mother at any younger age (seeing how, in ROTJ, they talk about their memories [no matter how vague], I think they'd be good enough to show us how those memories were formed). Going on that, I'd put Han at about 8 years older than Luke (sure its debatable, but give the scenes and such of ANH, I think I'd be about right). So, if my calculations are correct, Han Solo in Episode III will be: 11 years old.

So just think of Anakin from Ep. I...only its Han Solo.

-Matt

wolfy

Reaction score
Han, Luke and Leia as toddlers or babies?

And Chewie as a teen?

Ah, I can see the musical now...

(sing along with me, to the tune of "Muppet Babies...")

"Star Wars Babies...They fly across the sky....

"Star Wars Babies...Someday they'll get that guy..."

(sorry, got up and was in a giggly mood today)
wolfy

Beauregard

Reaction score
:attitude: :This is shaping upt to be a good voyage.

So what do you guys think about the news of a Thunderbirds live-action film, or do you think nothing of it?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
About the Chewie thing...I think wookies are supposed to have really long lives, So it coyuld probably still be adult Chewie.
....Live-action Thunderbirds? Cool. I think I heard a rumor a while ago a/b a live-action Speed Racer movie, but I'm not sure if I dreamed that...Or missed it....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yep, Thunderbirds coming out next year, Bill Pakon as Jeff Tracey.

The problem is they have lowered the ages of all the Tracys so they the youngest is twelve and the story is mainly about TinTin, Gorden(I think), and one of Gordens friends that was never in the origanal seres and the film is aimed at 10 and less so it may be a flop as far as I am concerned.

(Also Penny and Parker do not look good so I am dissapointed.)

Another thing Chewie was 200 in the other star wars so he must be over 100 in this one.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i've read various websites that the fans don't want to see a baby version of han solo and neither do i . i mean what's the point if they show solo as a child. i, like a lot of other people don't care to see solo as a chold. now if they showed leia and luke as babies, that's fine by me, because they serve a purpose to what's supposed to happen in the later star wars movies; seeing a baby han solo has no purpose.

ryan

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
seeing a baby han solo has no purpose.
ryan
The purpose would be to please Han fans.

Isn't that what Ep. I-III is all about; pleasing the fans?

I don't necissarily want baby Han to be in it, but I wouldn't be upset if he was, for the aforementioned reason.

-Matt

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i don't think to many people want to see a baby han solo. they would be pleased if episode 3 was actually a good movie.

ryan