New movies coming out...

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK. I liked it, but each to his own.

What about Love Actually? Has anyone seen that yet?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i think justin said he saw it and said he liked it. i'm also not into those romance movies.....guess i don't have the heart for it

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
He, he! LOL.

So, what kind of movies do you like then Ryan?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i like all kinds..except for that romance stuff...

but i'll name a few movies i like: lord of the rings trilogy, ghostbusters, the rock, any jim carey movies, star trek, forrest gump, saving private ryan, big, the first 3 batman movies, etc........i think you got the idea

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah! Star Trek, do you think they'll be a Star Trek 11? I'd like to see an 'Enterprise' movie personally.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
star trek 11? if they do it won't be for a very long time, like 5 years or so. enterprise has not entertained me enough. now if they did a deep space nine movie, i'll go and see it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have never seen DS9, but I read one of the books based on teh pilot episode, it didn't rock me very much, however I liked the twist ending and I like Odo, cool guy, er, thing...

On teh other hand Enterprise is my favorite crew,, tell you what I'll start a new thread.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i think justin said he saw it and said he liked it. i'm also not into those romance movies.....guess i don't have the heart for it

ryan
It was VERY good. It was a romantic COMEDY (major emphasis on the word "comedy"). It's sooooo funny. Real good.