New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's like we combined The Muppets with honest-to-goodness quality friendship and you have MC, which basically is awesomeness in a can!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hello
My name is Rebecca, and I have been a fan of the Muppets for a very very long time, I'm now in my mid 30's and decided I should join in the fun, my favourite character is Miss Piggy, many family members say I am her.......... (my husband especially does)

Any way thought I say Hi

Rebecca
Hello everyone, long-time Muppet fan here; my former stepmother was into puppeteering for a while, and almost worked for Henson (Can you imagine how SAD I was, when she turned it down?); any performers out there who were around CT/MA in the early 80s, (Puppet Showplace Theatre sound familiar? Bread & Puppet?) give me a holler, if any of this rings a bell!
Anyway, I grew up with Sesame Street and The Muppet Show- Fraggle Rock was on cable, which we didn't have, so I'm only now catching up with it. I remember seeing "The Dark Crystal" in the theatre, and just being blown away.
I'm here because of watching various older stuff finally being on DVD, so if it's post-1990 or so, I probably won't know much about it. If you're old enough to remember Herbert Birdsfoot and Sherlock Hemlock, but not old enough to remember Gordon having hair, you're close to my age.
Great forum, fun reading- nice place you got here :super:
Hi, I'm WeatherbySwann! I would have come up with a more Muppety username, but WS (which is my favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character) is my psuedonym everywhere else so I figured I'd stick with it.

I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and thought I'd join in the fun. I've been a Muppet fan for a very long time and I'm very familiar with the Muppets and Sesame Street, but when it comes to Fraggle Rock or any other Henson production, I'm pretty much clueless. At one point I'd like to like FR, but I think I'll wait until the movie comes out.

Anyway, I'm very glad to be joining Muppet Central and look forward to spending my time here often!
Welcome, Everyone! :zany:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome all new members. May your stay here be joyous and wonderful.

saravian

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie Rocks

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if this is how I say hello to everyone when I first join up? I surely do hope so and would like to meet anyone that agrees that The Muppet Movie in particular rocks.

Saravian :flirt:

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Savarian,
Welcome to Muppet Central, let the muppety awesomeness abound.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hi ho, Savarian. May your days at MC be enjoyable & yes, TMM rocks!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if this is how I say hello to everyone when I first join up? I surely do hope so and would like to meet anyone that agrees that The Muppet Movie in particular rocks.

Saravian :flirt:
*hee* There is that here and more :smile: