New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
welcome

weather by swann i hope u have a great time here this is a wonderful forum .

WaiterGrover

Reaction score
Helll-lo there!

Hello everyone, long-time Muppet fan here; my former stepmother was into puppeteering for a while, and almost worked for Henson (Can you imagine how SAD I was, when she turned it down?); any performers out there who were around CT/MA in the early 80s, (Puppet Showplace Theatre sound familiar? Bread & Puppet?) give me a holler, if any of this rings a bell!
Anyway, I grew up with Sesame Street and The Muppet Show- Fraggle Rock was on cable, which we didn't have, so I'm only now catching up with it. I remember seeing "The Dark Crystal" in the theatre, and just being blown away.
I'm here because of watching various older stuff finally being on DVD, so if it's post-1990 or so, I probably won't know much about it. If you're old enough to remember Herbert Birdsfoot and Sherlock Hemlock, but not old enough to remember Gordon having hair, you're close to my age.
Great forum, fun reading- nice place you got here :super:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's good to watch them in order if you are new to them IMHO :excited:
But once you watch, you'll hopefully grow to love them!

~Dances cares away, whilst leaving worries for another day and opting to let the music play...Down at Fraggle Rock~

Boober (or Jerome "Doc" Crystal in the case of the finale): Down at Fraggle Rock

rebecca

Reaction score
Hello
My name is Rebecca, and I have been a fan of the Muppets for a very very long time, I'm now in my mid 30's and decided I should join in the fun, my favourite character is Miss Piggy, many family members say I am her.......... (my husband especially does)

Any way thought I say Hi

Rebecca

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hello
My name is Rebecca, and I have been a fan of the Muppets for a very very long time, I'm now in my mid 30's and decided I should join in the fun, my favourite character is Miss Piggy, many family members say I am her.......... (my husband especially does)

Any way thought I say Hi

Rebecca
Hello, welcome :excited:! My full name is Rebecca to:embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome Rebecca. We here hope your stay will be filled with fun and mirth. XD

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Rebecca, welcome to the awesomeness that is Muppet Central.