New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Big hello to new member Michelle and to Mr. Cory Edwards! Hope you both enjoy reading and posting with us here!:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hi there. This is Cory Edwards, writer and director of the new Fraggle Rock movie.
[/url].

Otherwise, I'll look in on Fraggle Rock threads from time to time. Keep the faith, fans. We are working toward making you a great movie!
Hello ^.^! Welcome to our site :smile:! Don't worry, most of the ideas we talk about here aren't exactly ones we think are really true (though the one about uncle Matt being hunted as an alien had me worried for a while, but then I made a parody youtube list of crazy ideas :wink: ) I think a lot of it is just nerves and worry..But it's always been my nature to worry, it's not that I don't have faith in your work:excited:.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But it's always been my nature to worry, it's not that I don't have faith in your work:excited:.
Same for most of us here, considering all we want--as I am sure you yourself would want, Mr. Edwards--is something all FR fans, whether old-school ones or new fans, could enjoy.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
Hi, I'm WeatherbySwann! I would have come up with a more Muppety username, but WS (which is my favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character) is my psuedonym everywhere else so I figured I'd stick with it.

I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and thought I'd join in the fun. I've been a Muppet fan for a very long time and I'm very familiar with the Muppets and Sesame Street, but when it comes to Fraggle Rock or any other Henson production, I'm pretty much clueless. At one point I'd like to like FR, but I think I'll wait until the movie comes out.

My favorite Muppets are :attitude:, :stick_out_tongue:, :frown:, and Pepe (anybody want to play Elevator Bingo?).

Anyway, I'm very glad to be joining Muppet Central and look forward to spending my time here often!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
May your stay here be filled with joy, happiness, laughter, and possibly magic & music.

Majory: You cannot leave the magic.
Philo & Gunge: The Trash Heap has spoken! Neeah...

Gobo: Did somebody say music?
Mokey: Yes. Music awakens the artist in all of us.
Wembley: I love a good song...I think.
Boober: Personally, I'd rather be at home doing laundry.
Red: Nevertheless, I think we're homeward bound.

*cues the FR theme*

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hi, I'm WeatherbySwann! I would have come up with a more Muppety username, but WS (which is my favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character) is my psuedonym everywhere else so I figured I'd stick with it.

I've been lurking on this forum for a few weeks and thought I'd join in the fun. I've been a Muppet fan for a very long time and I'm very familiar with the Muppets and Sesame Street, but when it comes to Fraggle Rock or any other Henson production, I'm pretty much clueless. At one point I'd like to like FR, but I think I'll wait until the movie comes out.
Hello :big_grin:! It's easy to find FR episodes on youtube if you would like to learn about it before buying:smile:.
Welcome to our little site :smile:!