1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. JT Yorke

JT Yorke Well-Known Member

Be welcome! :)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Ross Symons

Ross Symons Member

T
    thank you :)

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Ross Symons likes this.
  4. Ross Symons

Ross Symons Member

Thank you that's very kind

5. MikaelaMuppet

You're welcome.

Ross Symons likes this.
  6. mariolover

mariolover Well-Known Member

Welcome to the MC forums!

7. Ross Symons

Ross Symons Member

Thank you :)

8. Muppet ink

Muppet ink New Member

Hi I've just found this site yesterday. I been a muppets fan since I was a kid I'm now 45 and still love watching them they give me a good laugh. Muppet show is my favourite followed by the movies and the labyrinth and fraggle Rock ( I watch this with my son when he was young).
    I love them so much I am getting a full back tattoo of the muppet show characters. Some my favourite ones are the Swedish chef, Animal , sweetums, fozzie bear and gonzo.

MikaelaMuppet and mariolover like this.
  9. JT Yorke

Be welcome :)

10. Muppet ink

Muppet ink New Member

Thank you

11. 123Sunny

123Sunny Well-Known Member

I return from the void

Is this the wrong place to post?? I haven't been here in ages and figured I'd introduce myself again. :)

I'm Sunny! I love everything Henson, I am autistic and it's my 'special interest', or something I focus on a lot in the extreme! I started as just a Sesame Street fan, but it quickly went to everything Henson, and now even just everything puppet. I got a volunteer position at a local zoo, in the puppet theatre. I have six puppets that are their own characters, as well as a Prairie Dawn look a like puppet. I also make a point to research anything Henson (and infodump, and tell everything I know at once. One friend calls me the Sesame Street Encyclopedia ), and collect things too.

My favorite characters are :mad::wisdom::o and Snuffleupagus. :jim: is my ultimate hero!

I love :wisdom: so much that I even call my best friend Bird, though I cant get her to call me Snuffy...

I am also on Deviantart as FluffySnuffy and Tumblr as queenmuppet!!! :D

12. MikaelaMuppet

Welcome back! I missed you so much!

13. 123Sunny

Thank you!! I missed all of you! :flirt::flirt:

14. MikaelaMuppet

You're welcome!!

15. JT Yorke

Welcome back ! :)

16. 123Sunny

Thank you!!:batty::batty::batty:

17. Akello Stone

Akello Stone New Member

Hello! I wanted to share a web series I created and recently launched that may be of interest to the muppet central community. Its Called "WTFK Radio" (wtfkradio.weebly.com) and its about a puppet operated, talk radio station - the series is intended for adults. Hope you check it out!

18. 123Sunny

Subscribed!! I dig it so far! Is the orange guy, Sig, from Puppet Hut by any chance?? :D

19. Akello Stone

Akello Stone New Member

Thank you and YES puppet hut is my GOTO place for puppets - I bought 11 of them!

123Sunny and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  20. Gorda

Gorda New Member

Hey everyone! First time here. Calling from California.