New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
Hello all.....this is my first post here. I have been a big fan of Jim Henson's work for a long time. From the days when Sesame Street was good before Elmo took over to the Muppet Show to his movies. Hope to be posting here for a long time.:stick_out_tongue:

RaptorArts

Reaction score
New Gelfling on the block :smile:

Well not really a gelfling more of a Mystic. Im down to earth and love nature. I am mostly a sculptor but draw every once in a while. My favorite Jim Henson character ie movie would be the Dark Crystal. I didnt know what to think about Laberynth when they introduced humans into it. I prefer an untainted film without people :smile: I loved the animatronic movie characters like Pilot in Farscape and many others in movies like that. Im not much into muppets per se. I more into the more advanced version of muppets animatronica. Probably explains why I love movie creature effects and why I am geting into that field eventually. Heres a little more info on me.

Im 28, male, 5' 9" tall, caucation, artist, single, and starving artist LOL

Well that about covers it. If you have any questions just ask them here =)

zingaman

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
Welcome, Zingaman. What a great story!
By any chance, do you remember what scene they were filming that day?
There was several scenes being shot.
- The forest animals and Snowman singing "Ding Dong Christmas Bells are Ringing" at the end. The Snowman is standing between a penguin and squirrel. The penguin is performed by Frank Oz and the squirrel by Jim Henson.
- Gonzo and Animal hanging from hangers in the closet.
- Janice :flirt: bringing Cookies out and Cookiemonster devours them...Animal says "That my kind-a fella"
- Robin passing the Fraggle :excited: pebble to Grover.

That's about it... But just to be on set for the day was a dream. I feel honoured that Jim took 5 seconds of his busy time to shake my hand and say Hi.:smile: I also stood close to Frank Oz, but did not meet him. And I got to touch some official Muppets.

Hannah+Gobo

Reaction score
Yo. I'm happy, for the past few weeks since I got this acout, it wouldn't let me do anything! It gave me this message saying
HANNAH+GOBO, our records indicate you have not done anythign productive. Introduce yourself in the blah blah blah
But it wouldn't let me! UNTIL NOW! Woot for freedom of reply!

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I am 33 years old and a lifelong fan of everything Muppets. Be it Sesame Street, Muppet Show or anything else involving the wonderful creations of Jim Henson and company, I love it!!
I look forward to partcipating and reading what everyone posts here.

Vector

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a french muppet fan since thirty years. Happy to make my first post here. :excited:

Skye

Reaction score
Big welcomes to everybody!! It's great to have y'all here! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Vector said:
Hello everyone! I'm a french muppet fan since thirty years. Happy to make my first post here. :excited:
Oh wow! It's great to see you here Vector! Welcome to the forum!:smile: Do you happen to have any information on the new French Muppet Show?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, welcome! I love hearing from members overseas, and knowing how far the magic of the muppets has reached!