New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MrsWembly

Reaction score
akkush said:
There was a song, and I've looked for it, from the late 70's early 80's era. It was very funny and I know part of it but I'd like to find it and relearn it. Where do I find info like that? I want to be able to sing it to my grandchild when I get one. I know the skit and everything, am I nuts or what ?
No, you're not nuts. There is a really good site called the Sesame Street Sounds Archive. You will most likely find your song there.

http://members.tripod.com/tiny_dancer/index2.html

Welcome to the forums!:smile:

Reaction score
Hello!

Just wanted to say hi.

Obviously, I am new here. :big_grin: - This is my first post!

I have been a fan since birth. My mom had me on her lap watching PBS right out of the womb. - I guess that is why I started talking so early! I even had a Sesame Street nightmare when I was almost 2 (that I still remember to this day) I always took my naps to a Sesame record. Well, I fell asleep but I was dreaming I was awake and lying in my bed. Just as the theme song finished playing, the muppets on the record started talking to ME. :eek:

They weren't being scary. They were being very nice, asking me how my day was (LOL!) ... but when you just learned that records (and people on tv) can't see you or talk to you, IT IS VERY SCARY!! (of course I really can't remember it exactly how it went.- and I only remember it now because I have talked about it ever since it happened) But I will NEVER forget it.

So yes I am a fan, but lately it has been more. I go through phases where I become obsessed with something for awhile. I am going through a muppet/puppet/puppeteer phase right now. :excited: I just can't seem to get enough and I really want to discuss it.

So here I am! I'm sure you'll see me on the boards.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the craziness here at MC Rachael. Have fun exploring the rest of the sections here at the forums.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
rachelfromatlanta said:
I go through phases where I become obsessed with something for awhile. I am going through a muppet/puppet/puppeteer phase right now. :excited: I just can't seem to get enough and I really want to discuss it.
Same here Rachel. Welcome!
:zany:

Pupops

Reaction score
Well... Welcome to the new ones like me! :smile:

I´m a Huge Henson Fan, I think that he is one of the world´s biggest entertainers. He made such great changes on the Tv and Movie Industry that one can spend a life talking about it. :smile:

I´m some sort of a puppeter too, I love the muppets and i always tryed to build my own creations since i was a child. He was and still is, a great inspiration for me.

Well, i better start visiting all the treads around so i can meet everybody lol

Take care and have a nice day!

lilcricket

Reaction score
Hello to all

:excited: I am so excited that I found this wonderful site. My mom was am avid collector of Miss Piggy figurines. I have "inherited" the collection and have no special area to display all of them. If anyone is interested please let me know. I live in historic Charleston, SC. Have three grown children and my first grandbaby..Jackson Beck. He is the 17 months old and already knows how to WOO his Nana. I look forward to becoming a part of this wonderful group. God bless all of you.

Moopay

Reaction score
Morning Muppets!

Loving this site - discovered it by chance last week!
Have always loved The Muppet Show - lovely memories of watching it every sunday evening at my grandparents house.
Me and my friends are known as The Muppets - we use the word as a term of endearment! Recently one of us got married and the muppets made a special guest appearance!! Everyone wanted their photo taken with them and there was even an official photo taken of them with the bride and groom cutting the cake!

Fave Muppet film is the Muppet Christmas Carol. Fav characters are Kermit and Miss Piggy, Beaker, Animal, Gonzo and Rowlf! When I was 10 I got a cuddly dog for christmas and called him Rowlf!

Long Live the Muppets!!

Kiki

Reaction score
Welcome to MC forum, Moopay! :excited:
I'm hopin' to see s'more of you around these parts! :wink: