New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

wedgered2

Reaction score
Hello, fellow Muppet fans. I am primarily a Sesame Street fan, though I loved the Muppet Show too as a kid. I saw "fan art" mentioned on these pages somewhere, but can't figure out how to submit artwork. I have created a couple of Photoshop photo collages of many Sesame Street characters put into New York City street scenes, and would love to be able to upload them here to see what you think. Can anyone explain to this simpleton how to submit my fan art?
I got into Sesame Street from about age 2 or 3, I guess. I have loved the characters ever since, and I collect photos of them and of the Sesame Street set, for the purpose of creating more photo collage tributes. I love to see them out and about on the streets of NYC, and not just on the same old dark (though I love the set!). I love to flip through any and all Sesame Street children's books, in the hope of seeing the characters in illustrations that show more than just what's shown on the small set on the show. There are several great sesame Street illustrators (Maggie Swanson, Tom Brannon, Tom Cooke, Joe Mathieu), and I always wanted to be one of them. I'm an amateur illustrator, but my Muppet art so far has been limited to Photoshop, and not traditonal drawing or painting. (Though that could still change!)
My favorite book as a kid was There's A Monster At The End of This Book. Still have a copy! I look forward to talking Muppets on here with you. Thanks a lot. YOU TURNED THE PAGE!!!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello, fellow Muppet fans. I am primarily a Sesame Street fan, though I loved the Muppet Show too as a kid. I saw "fan art" mentioned on these pages somewhere, but can't figure out how to submit artwork. I have created a couple of Photoshop photo collages of many Sesame Street characters put into New York City street scenes, and would love to be able to upload them here to see what you think. Can anyone explain to this simpleton how to submit my fan art?
I got into Sesame Street from about age 2 or 3, I guess. I have loved the characters ever since, and I collect photos of them and of the Sesame Street set, for the purpose of creating more photo collage tributes. I love to see them out and about on the streets of NYC, and not just on the same old dark (though I love the set!). I love to flip through any and all Sesame Street children's books, in the hope of seeing the characters in illustrations that show more than just what's shown on the small set on the show. There are several great sesame Street illustrators (Maggie Swanson, Tom Brannon, Tom Cooke, Joe Mathieu), and I always wanted to be one of them. I'm an amateur illustrator, but my Muppet art so far has been limited to Photoshop, and not traditonal drawing or painting. (Though that could still change!)
My favorite book as a kid was There's A Monster At The End of This Book. Still have a copy! I look forward to talking Muppets on here with you. Thanks a lot. YOU TURNED THE PAGE!!!
It's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy Muppet Central Forum! :smile:

cjd874

Reaction score
Welcome to all our newest members! I hope you all enjoy this forum immensely. Just watch out for those weirdos riding motorcycles and the rodents eating all the food.