New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Johan

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Johan and I live in Holland. I watched the muppets when I was younger but at this age (35!) I am rediscovering them. I few months ago I purchased me a pair of Statler and Waldorf muppets made by Igel / Junior Toys. I month later I was able to buy again a pair. I sold them on a Dutch Classified adds website. Boy, did I get a lot of response...
Since then I have a strange hobby: buying and selling Statler and Waldorf muppets manufactured by Igel / Junior Toys. Who's Weird? I don't have loads, but sometimes 1 or 2 pairs. ..
I started a blog (with not so much content at this moment) so that people can find me. www.statlerwaldorfforsale.wordpress.com.
Don't think I am getting rich by doing this, it is just a hobby. Prices depend on the price I am able to buy them. Hopefully I can help a few Statler and Waldorf fans this way.
Kind Regards from Holland,
Johan

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. We have a section on the forum called Buy Sell and Trade, and that would be where you would post about these puppets your trying to sell.

Hope that helps.

DutchPuppeteer

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Peter and i'm a beginner Puppeteer from The Netherlands.
My favorite Muppet movie is The Muppet Movie.
My favorite Muppet is Crazy Harry.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Peter and i'm a beginner Puppeteer from The Netherlands.
My favorite Muppet movie is The Muppet Movie.
My favorite Muppet is Crazy Harry.
Hello,
My name is Johan and I live in Holland. I watched the muppets when I was younger but at this age (35!) I am rediscovering them. I few months ago I purchased me a pair of Statler and Waldorf muppets made by Igel / Junior Toys. I month later I was able to buy again a pair. I sold them on a Dutch Classified adds website. Boy, did I get a lot of response...
Since then I have a strange hobby: buying and selling Statler and Waldorf muppets manufactured by Igel / Junior Toys. Who's Weird? I don't have loads, but sometimes 1 or 2 pairs. ..
I started a blog (with not so much content at this moment) so that people can find me. www.statlerwaldorfforsale.wordpress.com.
Don't think I am getting rich by doing this, it is just a hobby. Prices depend on the price I am able to buy them. Hopefully I can help a few Statler and Waldorf fans this way.
Kind Regards from Holland,
Johan
Huge fan oh and I forgot to also mention I have a big crush on zoot
Hello Everyone! First time member, long time Muppet.
It's nice to meet you all! Welcome to Muppet Central Forum.

Nichole

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Australian living in Qatar and ADORE Fozzie. I have loved the Muppets ever since I was a kid (I don't know which I watched more, Muppet Babies or The Muppet Movie) and the dream is to one day met one of them XD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello Nichole welcome to Muppet Central! please feel free to feel free and to feel at home here.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm Australian living in Qatar and ADORE Fozzie. I have loved the Muppets ever since I was a kid (I don't know which I watched more, Muppet Babies or The Muppet Movie) and the dream is to one day met one of them XD
Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy Muppet Central Forum!