New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sure thing pal... We gotta expose the newbies to all the fanfic they can handle!
Well we don't wanna put them through TOO much emotional stress at once...Could be very dangerous or result in a spontaneous combustion or something...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as they don't spontaneously combuste into flames or phase into translucent form... So long as we don't have to call those Ghostbuster guys on 'em.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Just so long as they don't spontaneously combuste into flames or phase into translucent form... So long as we don't have to call those Ghostbuster guys on 'em.
Yeah, those Ghostbusters are so expensive...:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Riiiight. And after my SS buddies got added to the collection, I just don't have the bucks to cover their fees.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
Riiiight. And after my SS buddies got added to the collection, I just don't have the bucks to cover their fees.
And after all those hospital bills from the chicken scratches and hen-pecks I got I'm broke too...:wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Helow and welcome to all the new members here. I hope you all enjoy yourselves, and stay for a good while!
Princess Lisa, I too am a devoted Gonzo fan!
:concern: Yay, we now have a Princess Lisa and a Queen Lisa! You simply must meet her; she goes by the screen name Together Again!

Elven Princess

Reaction score
Well i shall certainly look out for her.. the Lisas are taking over then :smile:!! i love these smileys by the way... very cute!! :zany: :concern: