New Custom Puppet Pictures

renegade

Reaction score
BEZALEL I'm Sitting here At my Desk at work Crying !!!
THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!!
Sreetvee Knocked me OVER in my chair and The Witch Picked me right back UP!!!!

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Those are fantastic puppets Bezalel well done

Blink

Reaction score
You are a serious master builder. And one of the most creative builders I know. I have always been a fan and I am even more so now. The list of things I like about each puppet would be almost endless. It is stuff like this that shows why you are one of my favourite builders ever.

sleepylagoon

Reaction score
OMG! BEZALEL YOU CONTINUE TO OUTDO YOURSELF WITH EVERY POST!!!
The characters are awesome, the construction is top notch, I am at a lost for words, you are setting the bar incredibly high!

You are my hero
:crazy: :big_grin: :flirt:

PuppetMom

Reaction score
Bezalel...this is why I buy patterns from you!! You are an amazing talent & everytime I see another of your creations, I want to buy another pattern!! There is no end to your creativity. Thanks for all the inspiration! Steevee was great, but the witch is my definite fave!!

BorkBork

Reaction score
bezalel said:
The underlying idea of the show is that anything can happen between the pages of the Big Magic Book!
Ever heard of the never ending story? :wink:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks guys! You're making me blush over here. It's been fun (and a lot of work) building these characters. I can't wait to see them brought to life by the performers. Steevee has got a few little "robot" surprises packed in that I can't wait to see in action in the final production.

Anyway, thanks again for all the comments. I'm still working on a few more characters. I'll post pictures when they are done!

wes

Reaction score
Beautiful!!! this proves that puppetry is really a work of art!