• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

New Custom Puppet Pictures

renegade

Reaction score
BEZALEL I'm Sitting here At my Desk at work Crying !!!
THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!!
Sreetvee Knocked me OVER in my chair and The Witch Picked me right back UP!!!!

Lab Rat

Reaction score
Those are fantastic puppets Bezalel well done

Blink

Reaction score
You are a serious master builder. And one of the most creative builders I know. I have always been a fan and I am even more so now. The list of things I like about each puppet would be almost endless. It is stuff like this that shows why you are one of my favourite builders ever.

sleepylagoon

Reaction score
OMG! BEZALEL YOU CONTINUE TO OUTDO YOURSELF WITH EVERY POST!!!
The characters are awesome, the construction is top notch, I am at a lost for words, you are setting the bar incredibly high!

You are my hero
:crazy: :big_grin: :flirt:

Tztz

Reaction score
Great stuff. seriously, you are great!!

PuppetMom

Reaction score
Bezalel...this is why I buy patterns from you!! You are an amazing talent & everytime I see another of your creations, I want to buy another pattern!! There is no end to your creativity. Thanks for all the inspiration! Steevee was great, but the witch is my definite fave!!

BorkBork

Reaction score
bezalel said:
The underlying idea of the show is that anything can happen between the pages of the Big Magic Book!
Ever heard of the never ending story? :wink: