New Custom Puppet Pictures

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hi all! It's been awhile since my last post. Things have been very busy in the workshop lately. I plan on posting pictures of these characters (plus some behind-the-scenes pics) on the Project Puppet Blog, but here's a preview (just for MC members) of some of the characters Project Puppet has been working on.

About half of the characters for this project were built from Project Puppet patterns. The others were custom patterns or "stock" patterns we had from previous projects. Hope you enjoy...

www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/wizbang.jpg
www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/squirt.jpg
www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/troll.jpg
www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/slowmoe.jpg
www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/bigmouth.jpg

renegade

Reaction score
O Bezalel Those are'nt just links to pictures those are links to pure inspiration !!!!
I blew a gasket when I saw these
GREAT WORK!!!!

wes

Reaction score
Those are awesome puppets. Great job!!:smile:

Blink

Reaction score
bezalel said:
Hi all! It's been awhile since my last post. Things have been very busy in the workshop lately. I plan on posting pictures of these characters (plus some behind-the-scenes pics) on the Project Puppet Blog, but here's a preview (just for MC members) of some of the characters Project Puppet has been working on.

About half of the characters for this project were built from Project Puppet patterns. The others were custom patterns or "stock" patterns we had from previous projects. Hope you enjoy...

www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/wizbang.jpg
www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/squirt.jpg
www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/troll.jpg
www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/slowmoe.jpg
www.projectpuppet.com/images/bmb/bigmouth.jpg
I've said it before and I will say it again, "You are one of my favourtie builders."

Personally, I love Big Mouth sooo much. He is something special.

Great work. And what a wonderful style!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Love 'em all, but Squirt is my absolute favorite!!!

Great work man.

intozlight

Reaction score
Such a great group of new characters! Can't wait to share my newest "Bernard - The boy beaver genius!" based on the sock pattern. He is all finished and I should have photos in a few days.
Thanks for the inspiration!

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments, guys!

There are more characters in the works. I'll post pictures of them as well when they are finished.

Gfarkwort, yes, the trolls eyebrows move. More like an eye widening movement and they work independently of each other. I think the raising of just one of the eyebrows really fits his character.