New Custom Puppet Pictures

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments, guys!

There are more characters in the works. I'll post pictures of them as well when they are finished.

Gfarkwort, yes, the trolls eyebrows move. More like an eye widening movement and they work independently of each other. I think the raising of just one of the eyebrows really fits his character.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
That's Awesome!....it does look like it would fit his character...He's Cool...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Awesome stuff!

In a quick run-down, what'll you be doing with them?

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hey Foz - I'll be handing the characters off to the folks behind Big Magic Book. :smile: They'll be shooting 3 pilot episodes in a few weeks. It's to be a children's television show. The underlying idea of the show is that anything can happen between the pages of the Big Magic Book!

You can read about it on the Big Magic Book Production Diary or more about the puppets on the Project Puppet Blog

sleepylagoon

Reaction score
Great work Bezalel, simply wonderful characters.
On a side note, was wondering if you would consider patterns or instructions on the mechs and other accessories you use on your puppets as part of your product line on your website?

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Thanks again for the positive comments everyone.

Sleepylagoon, it's been our intention for quite a while now to come up with a blinking eye mech kit that could be easily added to the Project Puppet patterns (or any puppet for that matter). The idea hasn't materialized as of yet. Creating a product like a blinking eye mech is quite a challenge - balancing simplicity of design, availability of materials, the versatility of the mech itself, while (and at the same time):concern: making the whole package affordable. Nevertheless, it is a product we see for the future.

We've been very busy recently in the custom puppet "department". Once we finish up the current projects, we'll be jumping feet first into new patterns and kits and series for Project Puppet. So really all I can say at this point is ...stay tuned!

Keeermit

Reaction score
Bloody Beautiful work as always! Your work always brings a smile to my face :smile: