Muppets Oz Soundtrack and DVD

petrieboy

Reaction score
"Halfway Down the Stairs"

This song is originally from "The Muppet Show."

It was on my old Muppet record. It is very soft and gentle.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! *rushes to the store for them to come out with the cd tomorrow* I want it now!!! I can't wait someone please slap me with something other then there hand! I can't wait! I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have it pre-ordered from Amazon.co.uk! Should be here, soon, soon!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I bought it and Its ok but when I heard "Nap Time" song it was only intermental not no singing. I was like WHAT?! Its ok I I just really don't like it that much. So still no Dr. Teeth or any other characters from the Mayhem band singing. I really hope to hear Dr. Teetha and others.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
mmm. I'm getting it later today, after I (hopefully) go back to sleep and get up and go to school and pick a driver and a car.... mmm? oh, right, see I don't have my license yet so I have to have a parent or sister drive (total 4 drivers to choose from) and thats...um.... yeah 4 cars but ones stick shift so only parents cand drive it.... meow. and of course it all depedn s on which drivers/cars are home, and meow.....I'm really not um.... why am I up? I should lseep...no sleep............yeah. ok. I get cd tomorrow and then finally have muppet music i can play whenever i want insert evil laugh here. don't have engery..... or something like that ... zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzwhat color are their hands nowzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz wrongmoviezzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi know just what i should dozzzzzzzzla de dozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... i love mcradio. ...but sleeps better.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Here are the details for the upcoming "Muppets' Wizard of Oz" DVD:

Disc Features:
* "The Muppets' Wizard of Oz" extended cut (with over 20-minutes of new material not seen on TV)
* Pepe’s Exclusive "Making Of" Bonus Featurette
* "Oz Oops!" Outtakes and Bloopers
* Pepe’s extended interview with Quentin Tarantino

Technical Features:
* Suggested retail price: $24.99
* DVD aspect ratio: 1.33:1 formatted 4x3
* Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
* Release Date: August 9, 2005

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Here are the details for the upcoming "Muppets' Wizard of Oz" DVD:

Disc Features:
* "The Muppets' Wizard of Oz" extended cut (with over 20-minutes of new material not seen on TV)
* Pepe’s Exclusive "Making Of" Bonus Featurette
* "Oz Oops!" Outtakes and Bloopers
* Pepe’s extended interview with Quentin Tarantino

Technical Features:
* Suggested retail price: $24.99
* DVD aspect ratio: 1.33:1 formatted 4x3
* Sound: Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
* Release Date: August 9, 2005
Nice special features :big_grin:

I found a nice large front cover - check it out CLICK HERE

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AWESOME! NOW we'll get to see the stuff we were missing on TV! I hope folks will buy the DVD even if they didn't like the TV version to see what was supposed to be in there!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know I will. Can't wait to see it and the Muppet Show on DVD! YEEEEAAAHHHHHHH!!!!