Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
So nobody's wondering, a very reliable source has notified me that the callbacks have been made and a select handfull of puppeteers will be going to Disneyworld in March.
Is this considered an actual "callback" (as in, a continued audition) or more of a workshop for those invited to begin training with their characters?

And, yes, good luck to all. Any folks here get asked back?

Marky

Reaction score
How were they contacted?

Hi all! I'm brand new to the forum and this is my first post.
So How were the people who got call-backs contacted? Phone? Mail? Email?

mummytomb

Reaction score
When it comes to Hollywood, This is the slowest decision making process I've ever witnessed! It seems kind of shifty, especially since many were so quickly dismissed from the original auditions. They had us scattering like jackrabbits!

vertigo

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I'm a long time first time...I have been called to go to Disney World for one of the principal characters whom I will not say. I must say though that the person who called me was very vague as to what we will be doing but he did refer to it as a workshop...and it will be homing in on working as a group and character development. We will be put up right in DisneyWorld by the Muppets Holding CO. That's all I know so far.

Marky

Reaction score
Hey Vertigo, didn't people warn you not to admit this crime of yours for 'fear of resentment' or something?

P.S., CONGRATS!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER:
The information I posted earlier is all the information that I have to offer up. I do not know any addresses, e-mails, or phone numbers. I do not know who was called and I do not know what restrictions or guidelines were used when deciding who would be called. E-mails and PMs to me regarding this information will now be deleted without being read as I have no further information about what I posted. Thanks, Kev

Marky

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
DISCLAIMER:
The information I posted earlier is all the information that I have to offer up. I do not know any addresses, e-mails, or phone numbers. I do not know who was called and I do not know what restrictions or guidelines were used when deciding who would be called. E-mails and PMs to me regarding this information will now be deleted without being read as I have no further information about what I posted. Thanks, Kev
Geez, what'd you expect after posting something like that? That's like going to a starving country saying, "Hey everyone, gather 'round me! Listen up, now. I personally know a very trustworthy fellow who has the keys to a barn full of fruits and vegetables!"

Followed briefly by

"DISCLAIMER TO EVERYONE I JUST RILED UP A MOMENT AGO: I know nothing about any fellow, any keys, any barn or any friuts and/or vegetables. Any messages requesting further knowledge of any of this have been deleted, shredded or burned. I know nothing. Leave me alone."

Credibilty levels aren't always stationary, n'est pas?

:big_grin:

wes

Reaction score
vertigo, Awesome!! Where did you auditon at? congrats my friend!!

pepestarr

Reaction score
Congratulations Vertigo! Which Muppet characters did you audition as or didn't you do that? Sorry I'm abit vague. Well done!