Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Marky said:
Geez, what'd you expect after posting something like that? That's like going to a starving country saying, "Hey everyone, gather 'round me! Listen up, now. I personally know a very trustworthy fellow who has the keys to a barn full of fruits and vegetables!"

Followed briefly by

"DISCLAIMER TO EVERYONE I JUST RILED UP A MOMENT AGO: I know nothing about any fellow, any keys, any barn or any friuts and/or vegetables. Any messages requesting further knowledge of any of this have been deleted, shredded or burned. I know nothing. Leave me alone."

Credibilty levels aren't always stationary, n'est pas?

:big_grin:
Marky, I look at Fozzie Bear (Kevin) posting his disclaimer totally different.

Many from this forum participated in those series of auditions and no one knew any info as to the results of them. Kevin came into some info and was kind enough to share it with all of us to put many of our minds to rest as to should people keep waiting to be called or not from these auditions.

The result of Kevin having shared Muppet news with us is that he appears to have been flooded with people seeking source info that he had no knowledge of. So posting a disclaimer in an open forum like this makes perfect sense for he can get back on with his life.

I for one thank him for posting the little info he had, as we all should.
Thanks Kevin.

Reaction score
Vertigo:

Hey! I was also called to attend the workshop being held in Orlando. I was wondering if you wanted to chat over email. I have some additional info that you might be interested in. :concern::confused:

Reaction score
Hey Vertigo:

I sent you an email and I would send you a PM, however, MC doesn't allow people to PM unless they have posted 10 times. Talk to ya soon.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Hey Vertigo and BluBeakedWeirdo, congrats on moving on to the next round!

Where did you two guys audition? NY, Los Angeles or Toronto?
And were you part of the agency day auditions or the general public auditions?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I almost started to delete the entire thread because I resent your statement, Marky.

I came in to this thread to make an announcement with what information I had. I would expect that the fact I took out the time to come in to the forum and post a message to ease the wonderings of my fellow MC Members would be better respected.

I came back to post that, after many e-mails and PMs (many doubles asking "did you get my message?"), that I don't know who at Diz to contact--and since posting that the e-mails and PMs about the topic have stopped.

I don't have to prove anything to you or anybody else on these forums. I have represented myself as honest and sincere during my whole tenure here. I have never mislead anyone or lied to anyone here, and I will not (and when it happens, as did a thread the same day I posted my update that the auditions were cancelled, I ended the thread). That is how I earned the respect of my fellow MCers. I've always been diplomatic in my years of being on this message board and I would have hoped that having been the person I am on these boards the respect would continue. Or, perhaps you just haven't been around long enough to know me very well? I don't know.

I guess what I need to do is back down and stop being so helpful and start just being a fan on these boards, and whenever information comes down to me stop sharing it because, as it appears, when I do I'll get a response like your's. I suppose I should just consider this for future reference and leave everyone hanging in the balance of "not knowing."

Marky said:
Geez, what'd you expect after posting something like that? That's like going to a starving country saying, "Hey everyone, gather 'round me! Listen up, now. I personally know a very trustworthy fellow who has the keys to a barn full of fruits and vegetables!"

Followed briefly by

"DISCLAIMER TO EVERYONE I JUST RILED UP A MOMENT AGO: I know nothing about any fellow, any keys, any barn or any friuts and/or vegetables. Any messages requesting further knowledge of any of this have been deleted, shredded or burned. I know nothing. Leave me alone."

Credibilty levels aren't always stationary, n'est pas?

:big_grin:

Marky

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I almost started to delete the entire thread because I resent your statement, Marky.

I came in to this thread to make an announcement with what information I had. I would expect that the fact I took out the time to come in to the forum and post a message to ease the wonderings of my fellow MC Members would be better respected.

I came back to post that, after many e-mails and PMs (many doubles asking "did you get my message?"), that I don't know who at Diz to contact--and since posting that the e-mails and PMs about the topic have stopped.

I don't have to prove anything to you or anybody else on these forums. I have represented myself as honest and sincere during my whole tenure here. I have never mislead anyone or lied to anyone here, and I will not (and when it happens, as did a thread the same day I posted my update that the auditions were cancelled, I ended the thread). That is how I earned the respect of my fellow MCers. I've always been diplomatic in my years of being on this message board and I would have hoped that having been the person I am on these boards the respect would continue. Or, perhaps you just haven't been around long enough to know me very well? I don't know.

I guess what I need to do is back down and stop being so helpful and start just being a fan on these boards, and whenever information comes down to me stop sharing it because, as it appears, when I do I'll get a response like your's. I suppose I should just consider this for future reference and leave everyone hanging in the balance of "not knowing."
Hey Fozzie Kevin, I re-read my post and I think it does come across terse and a bit over-the-top in the sarcasm dept.

I hope you accept my appologies for coming across too crassly. I guess my dry humour took on a life of it's own when typed out. See if I were to say it to you live, It'd be accompanied by a rib-tickling or a squirt-gun shot or something - that's all.

:embarrassed:

I'm embarrassed that I came across that way because I am a nice person. I guess I've. Would you accept my proverbial banana-split w/ 2 spoons?

:smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I understand now. Sorry about misunderstanding earlier, then. :smile:

We'll forget the whole thing.