Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

JEP

Reaction score
I love what they did with the packaging of these. The second series has the 1 scribbled out and the 2 written beside it.

I still need to pick up one of the prints for the Muppet series they released that features alot of the packaging elements. They have them at the discount stores now so it's not that bad of a price anymore.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I wish we had those discount stores here. Will the series 2 vinylmation be sold today, 04/15/2011, on disneystore.com?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Hey, guys! Just got back from the Disney Store where I picked up these Vinylmations! They're awesome, in my opinion! Waldo looks really cool! Floyd looks rockin'! :sing: Everyone is lookin' good! I especially love how they included Link and Strangepork! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait... they have these at the Disney Store? If so, that's pretty sweet (though, I'd rather get the Darkwing Duck set due to there being slim to no chance any other Duck Knight stuff will ever come out )

I can't check until I can get a ride to a mall that has one. The only Mall I can readily get to has yet to re-open one.

I might just pick one up if I have the money.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Wel, I found them at mine. I don't no what other Disney Stores have these figures! They were just released today and I got them in the box set. I even have the chaser! I also got the second one sold!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Yes, they sell these at the Disney store. I got mine today at my local disneystore. It cost a pretty penny though because in series 2, each figure is $12.95. My Disney store said they r not supposed to sell the set so they gave me a set and just rung up 24 muppet vinylmations! I am so excited.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Just got back from the Disney Store myself and here's my haul:

I managed to pull a Waldo!

I think I'm going back tomorrow...I want Dr Teeth and the Mayhem! :big_grin:

dmoss

Reaction score
Whoa! Congrats on getting a Waldo on your first try! That's really incredible. :smile: