Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

rowlfy662

Reaction score
agreed thats really lucky getting waldo he looks nice in real life and wonder if anyone gets that lucky :zany:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Holy cow! Theres an actual Floyd product I can buy? *fan girl scream*

Now how the heck am I gonna get to our 'near by' disney store thats a good 45 minutes away...

Bellygrub

Reaction score
agreed thats really lucky getting waldo he looks nice in real life and wonder if anyone gets that lucky :zany:
It's incredibly lucky. I opened him last and when I saw the clear ear I assumed it was another penguin. It wasn't till I got home and took them fully out of the box I realized I had pulled the chaser. I had just been saying to the Mrs that I'd probably never pull Waldo etc etc.... :big_grin:

Holy cow! Theres an actual Floyd product I can buy? *fan girl scream*

Now how the heck am I gonna get to our 'near by' disney store thats a good 45 minutes away...
The figures come blind boxed so if it's just Floyd you're after you'd likely be better off picking him up off eBay. I got him for 11$ shipped which is two bucks cheaper then buying them blind! :sing:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I know. Now stop crushing my dreams of getting him on the first try :wink:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i'd really love to get these but sadly i'm in the uk but wait there disney stores in the uk finnaly a time that i want to use the disney store uk site

P.S. i just checked it right here and not one vinylmation is on thier site WHY OH WHY must thedisney stores in the U.S be so much better :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... The Vinylmation Station just reported according to the Official Disney Vinylmation Blog that the first S2 9" figure will be Sam the Eagle, to be sold starting June 24 at the D-Street store in Florida for $29.93. Dunno why they said it wouldn't be available through the online store, but I thought you peeps would like to know the news. :attitude:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I've been new to Vinylmation myself, but I'm already hooked. The very first vinylmation I bought was a Muppets series 2 blind box on ebay and I got Zoot :cool:, oh you can bet I was one happy fan boy. Since than I've gotten from Statlor and Beaker from Muppets 1, Phil (from Disney's Hercules) from the Animation series, Plam trees from the Urban series 3, and Hamm and Woody from the Toy Story series. Plus I just bought 4 FOUR more of the Toy Story ones on the Disneystore.

Anyhow, I want the 9' Animal one that's suppose to come out soon. Gonzo is also a 9' with a 3' Camilla, all of these are really awesome.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
I just got a penguin and Zoot. I really like the addition of the removable hat.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i recently got Pepe and i have Rizzo from season one...sadly i may not keep them...im not feeling the collector bits of it

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have seen a couple of factory errors, which has assembled a Piggy head on a Janice body with Floyd arms! Makes you wonder how it will effect the numbers of the other characters, when parts of 3 characters have been used for one.There will be Piggy bodies left over with no heads, Janice heads with no bodies and Floyd figures with no arms!