Muppet Survivor 2

BEAR

Reaction score
Survivors,

Sorry for the delay in things with the game, but this past week has been quite busy for me. I was also trying to figure out how to handle the game with Muppet Matt leaving MC. I think what we will have to do is just skip the challenge that was supposed to occur this week and just have Kermit leave the game, leaving just Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Grover and The Count remaining. It was suggested we just keep Elmo (furryredmonster) around instead and have Kermit go in place, but Elmo was voted out as a result of losing the challenge from last week and that voting has been completed. Kermit (Muppet Matt) completed his task and earned the priveledge and choice to stay. Muppet Matt's decision (sadly) is to leave, so the best thing I feel is that we say goodbye to Kermit and just move on with the last 4 in the game. There will be NO Tribal Council this week and this will be the final decision. There may be a special reward challenge, however, so be on the look out for it.

Thanks,

BEAR

BEAR

Reaction score
The remaining players:

Count Von Count
Dr. Teeth
Floyd Pepper
Grover Monster

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, we are just dropping like little flies around here! Oh well, I will miss Froggy Baby. Hmm, now what to do?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Did somebody say "flies"? Hmm, guess not.
*Goes back to cleaning after bats, with pair of plastic gloves packed in carry-along coffin suitcase.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Vell... Certainly hope Bear vill have the next challenge/trial for us to move this quaint game along to the next stages.
*Sets to busying himself at campsite, making some breakfast for all who's left.

BEAR

Reaction score
Next Challenge: Penguin Chase

ATTENTION SURVIVORS:

Please forgive me for the long delay. Things have been extremely busy in the last week. Here is your next challenge...

The Penguin Chase
A family of penguins has been let loose on the island. It is your job to capture as many penguins as you can before the time is up so that we may send them back to their native land.

In the next week, I will be leaving :zany: penguin smilies in some of my posts throughout the forum. Find as many of them as you can. Keep your own records of where (in what post number and what thread) you found them. On the deadline date, you will PM to me your findings. The hunt starts as of this posting and will end on Wednesday, September 6th. Goodluck!

BEAR

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A penguin chase? And ve have to keep our own records? My, my... This vill be a vonderful challenge!

BEAR

Reaction score
Yes, Count. You keep your own records of where you spot the penguins. I will also keep my own records of where I leave them for accuracy. This is where one's counting skills should come in handy, huh?