Muppet Survivor 2

BEAR

Reaction score
Hmm...wondering how The Count snuck those books out here. Oh well, I suppose since he won the Sesame Street Challenge, I will cut him some slack.

Count, you indeed won the Sesame Street Challenge this week missing only 3 out of the 30 questions. You have immunity and will not be voted off this week. Congratulations.

Here are the scores:
Count--27/30
Kermit--25/30
Floyd--23/30
Grover--23/30
Dr. Teeth--9/30
Elmo--0/30 (he did not submit his answers within the deadline)

If any of you would like to know which questions you missed, let me know and I will send them to you with the correct answers.

Please turn in your votes to me ASAP. Here is who you may vote for:

Dr. Teeth
Elmo
Floyd
Grover
Kermit

(You may NOT vote for The Count)

Once all votes are in, I will announce who the next to leave will be and I will also announce the next challenge shortly after.

BEAR

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Kermit... And thank you Bear.
About those books... Had them in my carry-along coffin, my cute little suitcase vhere I packed all of my clothes and essentials.

Then again, you do remember I brought along my brood of bats vith me as my luxury item, and they do prove to be handy from time to time.
Wery interested to know vhat the correct answers vere to all the questions though. Vill send you my wote a little later.

BEAR

Reaction score
Voting results:

ELMO--4 votes
DR. TEETH--2 votes
FLOYD--0 votes
GROVER--0 votes
KERMIT--0 votes
COUNT--Immunity

I'm sorry, Elmo, but it is time to turn in your crayon. Thanks for playing with us. We really enjoyed having you here.

Get ready, gang, for your next challenge.

BEAR

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... So sad to see Elmo go. But at least this vay, he'll be able to get ready for his first day at pretend school next veek. That reminds me, congratulations to Miles and Gabi on their graduation from high school.

Ah, that reminds me... That wery first day I spent at school.
*Hums a little while making some boolabase.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Runs to Elmo and gives him a hug* Goodbye cute furry Elmo! Tell everyone on Sesame Street that I miss them!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
You guys need to replace me, my parents said that I'm not alowed to be on MC anymore.

Goodbye.