Muppet Survivor 2

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, this looks like a cute and fun little challenge! I had better get to work! *Runs off*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Vell, at least I've gotten half of the questions answered, vill keep vorking on them a little later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha... Sent in all my answers last night. Hope they're fright, now then... Off for a dip at the beach.

BEAR

Reaction score
**REMINDER**
Floyd and Elmo still have not sent in the answers to the Sesame Street challenge. No need to rush, but just a reminder that you have until thursday to complete. Though, the sooner the better.

Thank you,

BEAR, your friendly furry host

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Vonder vhen the announcement regarding this veek's challenge vill be made.
Ah, think I'll just read up on these vonderful fanfictional books I brought vith me in the meantime. Sure is quiet though, vonder if any of my friends still here on Snuffleupagus Island vould like for me to read these to them as vell.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I will listen too Count!

OOC: I'm here and I'm not here, I'm popping in as much as I can, probably won't be around with real regularity until Monday at least. Check the thread in Friends and Family "Just to Let you Know" if you have questions.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Certainly... Sit yourselves down on the little tuffets here...
*Opens book and starts reading to Kermit and Grover.