Muppet Singing Food pack-ins coming in 2005!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ken invited someone to his office and this person got to see a bunch of sculpts of muppet figures. He talked about his experience on the Palisades boards and said he saw 3 muppet singing food pack-ins. And guess what! I sculpted them!

I asked Ken if I could talk about this and he said I could so I wanted to let you all know. I have no idea when or how they will be released, but I do know it will be between now and the end of the license. Most likely 2005 though, since 2004 seems to be all annouced.

Here is what I made:

An eggplant. Mouth closed.

A cabbage mouth open.

A scallion (or group of them) with root beard that allows you to stand him up and his mouth open with a nice rounded tongue. I love this one.

I don't think I can show pictures, so I won't. That's all.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
You sculpted the veggies? Cool!

What did Blinky_Fish sculpt, do you know? Someone else said he did some sculpting too, and you guys sold your sculpts to Palisades?

I need to get into this...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I think the guy on the palisades board confused Blinky with Wiggy.

Congrats Wig! I was hoping these would come out! :wink:

WiGgY

Reaction score
AH! He said Blinky made them! No! It was me. Can someone please set him straight? I can't, for obvious reasons.

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations Wiggy. I'm glad the news is out and we can revel in your well deserved glory - too cool!!! I'm glad the guy liked what he saw too.

He said something about a Fraggle test sculpt too that will never see the light of day, verrrry interesting !

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah, that was news to me. And it was Gobo! My second fave Fraggle. I hope with the current Fraggle push that the Fraggles get made.

Whatever

Reaction score
Yay Wiggy! I saw the pics of the sculpts in your Chef kitchen- they're awesome! :big_grin: