Muppet Singing Food pack-ins coming in 2005!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Thanks.

I wish I knew how and when these will be sold. I'm hoping somewhere in series 10.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
They aren't coming with Chef II? I wonder who else they would fit in with.

I wish I lived in Maryland somewhere! :smile:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Wiggy, that is so great. Congratulations! I remember seeing your custom Veggies a while ago and I kept thinking how amazing they were and that I wished Palisades would make some veggies like your custom ones! I cant wait to have more than 3 tomatoes, a carrot, and an avacado in my food glee club. Congratulations again, that is really exciting.

WiGgY

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
They aren't coming with Chef II? I wonder who else they would fit in with.

I wish I lived in Maryland somewhere! :smile:
I aactually first contacted Ken about Chef 2 but it was too late for a series 9 release. I figure if the Javas can come with Lips and Robin with Sal, then veggies can go anywhere. Personally. I'd like to see these veggies with Bean Bunny and a reused carrot.

Whatever

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Oh that! That stuff was crap compared to what I made for Plaisades. :big_grin:

The cabbage is far better this time around as is the scallion and eggplant. The material I used was a hard wax which is much better for sculpting than Sculpey and tin foil. Comparing these new sculpts to those old ones is like night and day. If you thought those first ones were good, you love the stuff for Palisades.
I'm looking forward to them, then. :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
man, I had no idea our own wiggy was a sculpter! I remember someone on MC also did this amazing skeksis figure(like dark crystal figures will ever be made)
anyways, congrats man.

I think the last time we saw any quanity of singing vegetables was in the Cliff's Nightmare episode of the Cosby Episode. What a great episode.

WiGgY

Reaction score
O loved the cosby show episode with the muppets. They should do that with another show. Maybe they will do it on ABC.