Muppet Singing Food pack-ins coming in 2005!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
AH! He said Blinky made them! No! It was me. Can someone please set him straight? I can't, for obvious reasons.
Ken fixed it in that thread WiGgy. Sorry for the confusion.

How much longer are you out for?

Whatever

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
You did? When?
A while back you showed pictures of your kitchen display at Palisades and it had the scallion and cabbage in it, I think. At least I thought so. :confused:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Oh that! That stuff was crap compared to what I made for Plaisades. :big_grin:

The cabbage is far better this time around as is the scallion and eggplant. The material I used was a hard wax which is much better for sculpting than Sculpey and tin foil. Comparing these new sculpts to those old ones is like night and day. If you thought those first ones were good, you love the stuff for Palisades.

WiGgY

Reaction score
A year and a half I think. Usually I rush through them. The veggies took days and days sculpting for hours to get it right. The cabbage is almost perfect. I did notice one leaf is lower than it should be, but I never coorected it. Stupid me. The eggplant is sweet. Scallions are good, but I'm not 100% happy. Of course I have yet to see them painted up.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Congratulations wiggy. I bet your vegetables are great, cant wait to see them!

Muppetlord

Reaction score
I am the one who posted that he saw the sculpts. They were great. They were very detailed. My favorite was the scallion. I would love to see them made. Ken Lilly gave the ever popular "anything is possible" answer to my badgering. :smile:

These sculpts showed great talent!