• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Muppet Singing Food pack-ins coming in 2005!

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ken invited someone to his office and this person got to see a bunch of sculpts of muppet figures. He talked about his experience on the Palisades boards and said he saw 3 muppet singing food pack-ins. And guess what! I sculpted them!

I asked Ken if I could talk about this and he said I could so I wanted to let you all know. I have no idea when or how they will be released, but I do know it will be between now and the end of the license. Most likely 2005 though, since 2004 seems to be all annouced.

Here is what I made:

An eggplant. Mouth closed.

A cabbage mouth open.

A scallion (or group of them) with root beard that allows you to stand him up and his mouth open with a nice rounded tongue. I love this one.

I don't think I can show pictures, so I won't. That's all.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
You sculpted the veggies? Cool!

What did Blinky_Fish sculpt, do you know? Someone else said he did some sculpting too, and you guys sold your sculpts to Palisades?

I need to get into this...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I think the guy on the palisades board confused Blinky with Wiggy.

Congrats Wig! I was hoping these would come out! :wink:

WiGgY

Reaction score
AH! He said Blinky made them! No! It was me. Can someone please set him straight? I can't, for obvious reasons.

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations Wiggy. I'm glad the news is out and we can revel in your well deserved glory - too cool!!! I'm glad the guy liked what he saw too.

He said something about a Fraggle test sculpt too that will never see the light of day, verrrry interesting !

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yeah, that was news to me. And it was Gobo! My second fave Fraggle. I hope with the current Fraggle push that the Fraggles get made.

Whatever

Reaction score
Yay Wiggy! I saw the pics of the sculpts in your Chef kitchen- they're awesome! :big_grin: