Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Exactly Beau. That is exactly what the world needs, to KNOW who the characters are. If they know the characters, they'll love the characters, it's basic principle. I mean, that's why TMM worked so well, it was during TMS, when people knew and loved the characters, so they could just throw Gonzo in driving a truck on the wrong side of the road, and people would laugh, or throw the Electric Mayhem into a church and people would konw that that is definitely not their regular territory.

People need to know the Muppets to love the Muppets.

Go Muppets! :big_grin: :rolleyes: :zany:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Piggy may be the manager at a fast food joint, but she's been telling everyone that she's the hostess at the hottest celebrity restaurant, Roi de Hamburger. :mad:

Statler and Waldorf? Are we gonna have them there?

Beauregard

Reaction score
And, with their various different jobs, it gives the Muppets a special chance to expend their characters (not change them, just enable them to grow deeper), and as they band back together there may be slightly different chemstry between them than there was before, but they will still be...the same Muppets we've always known.

Bea:zany:{I'm growing wildy exited here...Go Muppets! :sleep: :boo: }regard

EDIT: Ziffled...That is a fantastic place for Piggy to be! Mmmhmm! Why didn't they hire us as the writers? No...I'm kidding. I'm sure they've done a great job.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf HAVE to be there!! OH! I could SO see them as network execs. for Moesha heckling Fozzie's scripts!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
Piggy may be the manager at a fast food joint, but she's been telling everyone that she's the hostess at the hottest celebrity restaurant, Roi de Hamburger. :mad:

Statler and Waldorf? Are we gonna have them there?
HAHA! ((very funny Sarah, very))

Maybe Statler & Waldorf shouldn't be reunited with Kermit, they should just show up randomly, esp. around Fozzie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...I think they should be in their old spots at the theatre, alseep, when the Mupepts return having not even noticed they left...but that's just me.

Go Muppets! :crazy: :confused: :big_grin: <-- Muppets with round heads, club

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I'm getting excited! I'm getting excited! I'm getting excited! I'm getting excited! I'm getting excited! ((sorry im just excited))

Go Muppets! :zany: :flirt: :attitude:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well...I think they should be in their old spots at the theatre, alseep, when the Mupepts return having not even noticed they left...but that's just me.

Go Muppets!
haha thats a funny idea, have them just collecting dust in the balcony. With cobwebs on them.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm so excited! I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I DEFINITELY like it!!

OH! And once all the Muppets are back together they've all totally got to sing together. That would make me one of the happiest prawns in the world.

Go Muppets! :insert Lips smiley: :insert Swedish Chef smiley: :insert Robin smiley:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wonder if Robin went back to the swamp? And if Jerry will still be involved, to bring Robin back from the swamp.

Go Muppets! :inserte Bean smilie here: :Robin smilie: :Beau smilie: