Muppet Listings 15.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Same puppet, different performer.

The Weather Guy was a light tan whatnot in a business suit, and had live hands. He had a small pointy pink nose, sleepy green eyelids, and short brown hair.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, not sure where else to ask so I'll do it here.

On Friday, 11/2/2005, the monsters of SS showed up as guests on Emero Live on The Food Network. There was a segment with Grover resting in the back kitchen area and then, this "Turkey Lady" came out of nowhere to berait and whip Grover into shape.
Is this a new SS puppet character? If so, should she be added to the list?
Hope to get some help from you guys, and have a good day.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, not sure where else to ask so I'll do it here.

On Friday, 11/2/2005, the monsters of SS showed up as guests on Emero Live on The Food Network. There was a segment with Grover resting in the back kitchen area and then, this "Turkey Lady" came out of nowhere to berait and whip Grover into shape.
Is this a new SS puppet character? If so, should she be added to the list?
Hope to get some help from you guys, and have a good day.
She isn't a new regular or anything. I think she is just a random character used for the Emeril show. It seems like they just grabbed a Turkey, put a hat on it and gave it a voice. I don't believe this specific turkey has ever been seen before. I think you should add her though as she has a definite personality. If you don't already have an entry for such a character, she can be added. Hope this helps you.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
So it's different than the Sesame puppet? Or is it like the MFC turkey?

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
So it's different than the Sesame puppet? Or is it like the MFC turkey?
What do you mean different than the Sesame puppet? It is a Sesame puppet. No, it does not look like the one from MFC.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
You said, " I don't believe this specific turkey has ever been seen before", and I thought you meant the puppet, rather than the character.

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
You said, " I don't believe this specific turkey has ever been seen before", and I thought you meant the puppet, rather than the character.
The character of the "turkey lady" has never been introduced before the Emeril Live appearace. As a generic turkey maybe, but not as a character.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Ooh, nice link; I see that Elmo is in this cast, as well as the puppets previously known as Narf and Carina the Ballerina.

Here's the (loose) translation:

MUPPETS:

Nac, The mascot of the program.--(I'm not sure what he is; he looks like a big, naked, yellow-furred Beauregard with sticky-out ears, and a green vest.)
Nice, positive and generous, this natural leader measures 2,20 meters!

Griotte--(looks like Roxy Marie with longer hair.)
Handicapped, Griotte cannot be useful itself any more of its legs, but that does not prevent therefore from taking part in all the activities of the street Sésame.

Yoyo--(the Narf puppet.)
Even S’it is timorous, hyperactive and anxious, Yoyo has a heart of gold and its qualities return it attaching very.

Olive--(the naked Carina puppet.)
Rascal, intrepid, mischievous and semi-sparkling: Olive is all that at the same time!

Elmo--(same as SS version.)
With 3 years and half, it takes down the palm of "younger band".

Georges--(SS's original penguin, simialr to the TMS ones but with a blue beak and red/blue baseball cap.)
Coldly arrived of its ice-barrier, this sympathetic nerve penguin succeeded in finding its place near his/her friends of the street Sésame.

THE HUMANS:

Titouan, the neighbor
This fighter with the retirement is a true modern grandpa.

Baya, the baker
Its good mood and its generosity make D’it it confidante of the street Sésame.

Juliette
This young coed S’occupies of the horse-gear and the kiosk of the street Sésame.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the translation MD. Looks like you got better results than I did with www.dictionary.com's translator feature.

And isn't it "Nac"?
Will probably add all of these next. Have a great weekend.