Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. Made my decisions and I've added the relevant information.
Only question I have left is what type of animal as Mrs. Maxwell? Is she another mouse?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Per a request from MuppetDude in another thread...
Not sure if this the entirety of what you sent me, but here are all the PS Muppets currently on the list.

Abelardo (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Abelardo Montoya (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Barón Púrpura (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Bodoque (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Carlo De Villamelone (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Dr. Circulostein (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
The Duke of D (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Elefancio (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Federico Fellini (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Francis (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Lalo, Lola's Cousin (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Lola (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Luciano (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Modestro Micrófono (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Monster Barber (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Monster Carpenter (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Monster Tourist (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Paco (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Pancho Contreras (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Pepe (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
The Photographer (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Sr. Lechuga (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Verduberto (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Vicente (SS, from Plaza Sésamo)
Also looking for help with the human cast of PS, PM or E-mail me to see what's still on the docket to finalize this production's cast.
Hope this helps and hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good day.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
A nice "copy - paste" from The Abelardo and Paco topic:

Hey, Count;

I've been checking around and there seems to be no trace of information of the 1972 actors. I used to have a webpage in my old computer which listed every single voice and actor that appeared on Plaza Sésamo since the very begining. I'll try to browse for it to see if I can find it again.
Also, I used to work at Telemundo and I know that the old 1972 episodes are still around there somewhere in their archives. If I can get my paws on them I'll let everyone know.
For now, I can tell you that Jorge Arvizu was the actor who played "Toño", the latin equivalent of Mr. Hooper. He played the original spanish Fred Flintstone voice for many years.
Also Rita Rey was the street's "woman" who at the same time played the spanish voice for Wilma Flintstone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. So, it wasn't Isaac Castro who portrayed Toño? And what was the name of the human character portrayed by Rita Rey? LMK if you want a list of the human cast I got listed and the additions I have questions on if it helps you speed through for results.

Oh yeah, and que te vaya bien.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks pal. So, it wasn't Isaac Castro who portrayed Toño? And what was the name of the human character portrayed by Rita Rey? LMK if you want a list of the human cast I got listed and the additions I have questions on if it helps you speed through for results.

Oh yeah, and que te vaya bien.
Now you have me thinking. I called a friend of mine and he says that "Toño" was the mechanic of the street so maybe he was Isaac.
Now Jorge was indeed the owner of the store. I'll try to call him again for the woman's character name. He seems to recall most stuff from the 72 PS than me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, hope to stay informed with what your friend says. LMK if you want I should forward you the human cast so we can get through all the questions I have that much faster. Course, you LMK, don't wanna pile on whatever you got on your plate at the moment.

Oh, and I thought everyone might like to know... The version posted here is nothing compared to the updates and gains made to the current in-progress version. You'll see the culmination of V16 once I get all these little bits of info resolved.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Count, has anyone pointed out the brand new, "Wheather Guy" from Statler and Waldorf's "At the Balcony"?

I can get you more details if you need them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, don't think I have that one. Just post the info here and we can go over it.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Was the Weather Guy the same whatnot Muppet from the Muppet Meeting Film, "Win Win Win"?