Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whaz zat? Oh, OK.
*Wakes up again after snoozing the afternoon away.
Please excuse me ladies.
*Gets up and goes to the bat-room to wash up and greet the new boarders.
*Comes back in the common room.
Yeah, I was asleep most of the afternoon cause I got a bit of drowsiness in my system today, I'll see if this feeling goes away by tomorrow.
*Takes the dumbwaiter elevator up to the Floor 2 Common Room, exits out to the lobby, and greets the new boarders.
Oh hello, I hope I'm not too late. Greetings to the Muppet College Dorms, PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy. Before Aaron takes you bags, you need to sign in and choose which room you want.
*Runs hand through the high-relief numbers on the wall left vacant and those that still have room keys.
Ah, my lovely numbers. So which room will it be for our newes boarders?
Please LMK and I'll give yout the key tut suite.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*snuggles and purrs contentedly* Purrfectly comfy, thank you Count!
Welcome to the dorms, Pepe's Lost Luv...alot of us are gathered here in the common room having a movie-thon...feel free to come and join us!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know that you're all right snuggled down there under your sheets GG. And it's a good thing too, since the clouds around the dorms have raining a storm.
Gotta get PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy to their room as soon as they choose one, and I'll be back down to put in the next movie.
Got it from my Muppet collection, Follow That Bird!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
GG..hehehe! Another new nickname...I like it. Aye. Tut-tut-it looks like rain! Excellent time for blankets and movies and good company. We shall wait here, and try to toss popcorn into each other's mouths while you get Pepe's Lost Luv settled!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Aaron, what room are you taking PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy's bags to? They forgot to take their key, since they haven't said yet where they want to stay here at the dorms.
Well, I'll hope they check in and give me the number of the room they want, either down on the basement floor or up on the third floor.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey: "Excuse me, Eduardo, but are you going to come back down soon?"
Oh hi, Mokey, so you got all the way back up here eh?
Well, I'm waiting for PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy to say what room they want. Maybe someone should send them an E-mail through the dorms' mailer system.
Anyway, I'll have something to eat as I listen to the game here. When that's over I'll go back down.
Please tell GonzoGirl to save some lemon-lime Figgy Fizz for me, and we'll have a good time since I'll get my DVD copy of Follow That Bird! for us to watch.
Thanks Mokey.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I'm heading down to the common room on Floor 1 to join everyone else and watch Follow That Bird! If PePe's Lost Luv and Miss Piggy say what number they want, send a message with Bella for me.
OK, look out below!
*Descends through the dumbwaiter elevator. Only 1 week left till Sesame Street's 35th Season starts up!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:There you are, where were you?

Me:I just got myself an award. (shows it)
Rizzo: (does a double take) Whaaa...

Status
Not open for further replies.