Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Designing Swine

Ok we got it together!!

Ok we are going with Swamp Green:smile: and Shrimp Red:rolleyes: !! No its not christmas colors!!

White walls still but with lace green bordertrim and red sea shells for curtain holders and the curtains are Swamp Green!! We did it a compromise!!

We have a little cousin of Miss Piggy to be our personal butler, she recommended it!! I like the idea.

She's a regular Miss Piggy Stewart!!! (martha ya know)

Well were off shopping to add more stuff to the room!!

Good Luck to the new roomies!! Have fun from Miss Piggy and I!!

TTFN ya'all

P.L.L. :rolleyes:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*sits in common room with Mokey-tossing popcorn into her mouth* Oh dear...looks like we've missed more than we've eaten-lol!
*grabs a broom and sweeps up stray popcorn off the floor*

Hoggle is still snoozing away...haven't heard from Didymus yet, either...he must be on a grand adventure. Maybe he'll run into Uncle Traveling Matt and remember to send a postcard to the dorms!

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Get ToGether

*Miss Piggy and PePe's Lost Luv give G.G. and Mokey some sodas as they pass by them on their way to their room, so they wont be parched after eating that Popcorn*

To all roomies: Miss Piggy and I are inviting you to watch a Movie and have some hor dourves at our Penthouse room (oridinary to you and me, but she prefers to call it a penthouse) The movie is "The Great Muppet Caper"
let us know if you wanna come! :smile:

This is a get to know each other party :smile: If thats ok with the Count!! :smile:
:flirt: :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Still in his Tux and Top Hat that Count gave him....

Hey Guys! Hello PP. (short if thats ok) I'm Kyle. *holds out hand to shake* Theses are my Roomies. U know him as the love-able furry blue monster: Grover!

Grover: Glad to meet u.

Next is that strong light blue monster w/ the stipped pants: Herry!

Herry: *gives PP a shake* Hope I didn't hurt u?

and last but not least that old gluton who likes nothing but cookies: Cookie Monster!

Cookie: Thank u thank u. *blows kisses to everyone*

Whatever

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm Robin! This is my roomate, Whatever. Can I have some of that popcorn? We'd love to see that movie, too, as long as Miss Piggy doesn't karate-chop us!
Hi everyone!

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Hello Kyle

Hello Kyle *P.L.L. shakes kyles hand* *Miss Piggy kisses kyle on cheek*

Miss Piggy: Bonjur Mona Mi nice to meet you! *kisses Grover, Henry and Cookie on each side of their cheeks*

P.L.L. : Hello everyone greeting Grover *gives a little hug,but not to tight to hurt his sweet little body* *gives Henry a hand shake back oooh what a grip*
*hugs cookie and gives a little peck on cheek (smiles and winks at cookie)*

Nice to meet you all!!:big_grin:

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Hello Robin!!

Ola Robin and Whatever!! Welcome to the party we have plenty of room for you to come and watch the movie :smile: Just let us know what you would like to eat and drink and we'll get everything started when everyone's served :smile:

*Miss Piggy asks Kyle,Grover,Cookie, and Henry if they would like something to drink she'll have her butler get it for them*

P.L.L. : Hello Robin *gives robin a handshake* *looks up at Whatever and gulps* says: nice to meet you *pulls out hand to shake*:crazy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Uh its Herry not Henry. Sorry just wanted u to know. Thanks.

Grover: Thanks for that cute little hug.

Cookie: Thanks u! Have any cookies?

Cookie thats not very nice to be asking people for food or sweets. *to Pll* Sorry about that he has asked everyone who comes in. So watch it. He's tricky. The monsters might want something but I'm going back to the awards. Be back later. *snaps fingers and disappear*

Status
Not open for further replies.