Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*pokes head out of door*
BTW..Hoggle and I were wondering whereabouts the laundry facilities are? We'd like to wash our clothes from the trip to Sesame Street-I seem to have gotten a bit dusty in Snuffy's cave...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The laundry room's at the end of the hallway on your right hand side. It's the last door down on the right, just leave your room and head to the end of the West Wing of Floor 1.
Hope this helps, and say hi to Boober if you see him there.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*peaks head over a heaping laundry basket*
Thanks, Count!! Need anything washed, since I'm on my way? And I shall indeed pass a 'ello to Boober if I see him..hopefully I won't scare the poor little guy!
C'mon Hoggle!! Oh, I don't think your baubles are washing machine-safe....

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ah dorm sweet dorm. *falls face down on bed* Ah its good to be back on a soft bed.

Cookie: Where are Me cookies? Where could they be?

Grover: What in the world are u doing messing up our rooms Cookie?

Cookie: Me trying to find cookies. Not no where Me left them. *goes to kitchen*

Herry: Ahhhh it is good to be back. *throws bar-bells on floor* BAM!

What was that?

Grover: Herry throwing down his barbells.

Oh *whew* I thought it was Cookie going through the Frige again. I'm going to take a little nap. If anyone wants me please tell them I'll talk to them later. *yawns* ZZZZzzzzzzzzz! :sleep:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks GonzoGirl, and yes there's something Mokey and I need washing and we thank you for offering your help with it. Just knock on the door and we'll have the things ready.
Oh, and it might be best to set up a small pot or plastic container filled with water so that Hoggle can wash off his bobbles.
Well, have a good weekend.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Hoggle: *beams with a smile at the container of water* Thank you, Count! Thats very nice of you...now I can wash me treasures!

*knocks lightly on Count's door* On my way to the laundry...and I have room for a few more items. Do you prefer fabric softener?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad I could help you out Hoggle. Sorry for not answering the door earlier GonzoGirl, I've been conducting research for my Muppet Listings all afternoon and night confirming a few things with my VCD collection. Here's the stuff.
*Hands over Mokey's and the Count (MC)'s towels and bedclothes.
Don't know how to wash them respectively, so please use your best judgment. And thanks again for the favor, might have something ready for you in return by tomorrow afternoon.
Have a great weekend.

lili

Reaction score
Hoggle, Boober's in the laundry, and he's likely to sulk if you don't let him starch and iron your stuff. that crazy fraggle irons EVERYTHING. teatowels, socks. there was even an unfortunate incident with a cat...

so by all means let him iron your clothes, it will make him happy for a good 20 minutes, but you might like to specify which items...

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Glad I could help you out Hoggle. Sorry for not answering the door earlier GonzoGirl, I've been conducting research for my Muppet Listings all afternoon and night confirming a few things with my VCD collection. Here's the stuff.
*Hands over Mokey's and the Count (MC)'s towels and bedclothes.
Don't know how to wash them respectively, so please use your best judgment. And thanks again for the favor, might have something ready for you in return by tomorrow afternoon.
Have a great weekend.
My pleasure!! *takes towels and sheets* I usually wash light and darks separate, so the colors don't run together...and I'll be sure to keep the dryer on a low setting, so nothing shrinks!
*skips down the hall with Hoggle and laundry in tow*

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
lili said:
Hoggle, Boober's in the laundry, and he's likely to sulk if you don't let him starch and iron your stuff. that crazy fraggle irons EVERYTHING. teatowels, socks. there was even an unfortunate incident with a cat...

so by all means let him iron your clothes, it will make him happy for a good 20 minutes, but you might like to specify which items...
Hoggle: Thats very kind of you, Boober...me hates to iron! You can iron everything but me baubles and treasures, and only light starch on the socks, please. Let me know if you'd like help...I'll just be washing me treasures and helping GonzoGirl with the washing...

Status
Not open for further replies.