Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: Well, the good news is one of my classes got cancelled today. The bad news is that I slept through the other one (I didn't even make it to the class, it was over by the time I woke up :cry:). Went to Cold Stone for comfort food to make myself feel less guilty. Now I feel slightly better.

Piggy: Mmmmm. Cold Stone. I had their german chocolate cake. It was Wonderful.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Well ; Statler, Waldorf and I spent our first night here last night. We thought there'd be no room for sleeping but Waldorf had stolen some "Bed In A Jar" from MuppetLabs; so there was after all. We slept quite well despite the duo's constant heckling of my snoring. However I managed to go the whole night without slapping their bald heads together, which was nice

:boo: :sleep:

Our classes were good; everyone was very nice to us despite S&W's constant heckling about how in their day people used the cane until the moocows came home. But then they just fell asleep; occasionally waking up and telling the teacher he was the worst act he'd ever seen! Sigh! Oh, Docnzhoss; thanks for letting me copy off you in that history test. Being new, I hadnt attended any other classes!!! You're more than welcome to stop by some time for a cup of coffee. I may even throw some on Waldorf. He says he suprisingly misses Astoria; so I gave him a friendly hug. He seemed to find comfort in that until he exclaimed "My god, you smell worse than Statler on a hot day!" Grrr..its gonna be a long semister!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:you should try living with Rizzo, he's a troublemaker. In fact, I think he's he's going to try to use real acid for my Two-face costume.
Rizzo:Well, it sure would be an improvement on your old face. Heh heh!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Oh, Docnzhoss; thanks for letting me copy off you in that history test. Being new, I hadnt attended any other classes!!! You're more than welcome to stop by some time for a cup of coffee. I may even throw some on Waldorf. He says he suprisingly misses Astoria; so I gave him a friendly hug. He seemed to find comfort in that until he exclaimed "My god, you smell worse than Statler on a hot day!" Grrr..its gonna be a long semister!
Hey, feel free to copy off of me anytime. Just know that I am a C student, tried and true. Sometimes I apply myself and do better, sometimes I care not and settle for something a little worse. I find history to be a fascinating subject, but history classes are normally drab and I find myself falling asleep like a couple of old coots we might know. :boo: :sleep:

Link and I will be sure to stop by sometime. Between Linky and the dynamic duo, the conversation should be stimulating.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Oh, Docnzhoss; thanks for letting me copy off you in that history test. Being new, I hadnt attended any other classes!!!
HTG: Isn't that cheating...? :halo: Animal: CHEAT-ING! CHEAT-ING!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hey there everyone. I had a really nice time in my signing class. All of the students had to give a 15 minutes presentation on how sounds impact our lives.My presentation was on movie songs & scores,how the right or wrong music/song can make or break a movie. I got a B+,which is good. Hiya Homer & Animal.:halo:

Floyd: Hey J,we're hungry,wanna go get something to eat?

JFS: <finishing my hotpockets> I can eat something light,since I really haven't eaten all day. I'm still craving steamed crabs,guess the Marylander in me. How about some crab cakes? Sound good to everybody.

Dr. Teeth: Anything sounds good right now J.<cheshire grin>

JFS: *ordering crabcakes & side orders of vegatables* Thursday,we'll get a bushell of crabs.

Zoot: Sweet.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Hey JFS, sorry I'm not on as much as I used to be, but the site sometimes is down for me! So, are you planning on doing anything tonight? Wanna go see a movie or something? I'm super bored...And I've got a craving for popcorn! I'll buy!
Animal: Movie! Popcorn!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Ok,if your treating,thanks.We would have to see something either PG or PG-13,since your only 13. What are you in the mood for?

Status
Not open for further replies.