Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Morning Mokey,to mix and match,that would be cool looking.I say go for it. Anyone up for IHOP?:smirk:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Okay, Link and I have been working hard, but brunch is about ready. We're just getting set up. We have paper plates and plastic-ware. Just line up buffet style outside our door and serve yourselves until the food's gone. When the food's gone: IHOP!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer guys. Unfortunately, got a family lunch scheduled in a little while. If there are any leftovers, we'll come up and have some. If not, then we'll probably order out some place.
Mokey thanks you for the suggestions JFS, she'll LYK as soon as she's decided just how she wants her costume to look like and see if you can help her with it. Well, here's hoping for an OK afternoon.
Not sure what to shoot for, but hope you guys have fun.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought I'd let you know I just finished with my brother working on the pics. Kinda of a good news/bad news deal though. Gotta reshoot about 30 photos not found in his computer's folders. Well, hopefully that'll get done tomorrow.
Gonna sleep now, have a good night.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
TutterTheMouse: Sorry, I know its a bit late in the day; but I'm an exchange student from England and I'd like a room with my good friends Statler and Waldorf if there's one available.

Statler: If there's no rooms then I guess we'll just go

Waldorf: Are you kidding, it took years off my life to get here

Statler: Oh, it took years off your life to get out of bed this morning

Both: Do ho ho ho

TutterTheMouse: *Sigh*; preferably a room with a closet I can stuff these two in!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello TuttertheMouse. Welcome to the Muppet College Dorms. Well, let me check the register... good news! Your roommate choices are available. So what room do the three of you want? There are rooms on each of the four floors still vacant and waiting new occupants.
Here's what's still vacant.
Floor 1: Rooms #3, 5-9, 11-13.
Floor 2: Rooms #15-20, 22, 25, 28, and 29.
Floor 3: Rooms #30, 32, 34, 36, 38-40, 42-44.
Floor 4: Rooms #45-51, 53-54, and 57.
Just pick one of those and I'll get you your key and show you to your room. Aaron, our bellboy, or some of my bats will be with us shortly to carry your bags to your room.
Hope to hear soon from you, and welcome to the dorms!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
TutterTheMouse: Ooh, Room 13 please
Waldorf: Oh great; he gets us the unlucky room.
Statler: Well we can hardly get much unluckier! Luck who we're stuck with
Both: Do ho ho ho
TutterTheMouse: You know I can hear you guys. Either way, we shall go upstairs and will you bring our bags up later? Thanks
* Statler tips 5 dollars *
Statler: There you go, you look like you could use it
Both: Do ho ho ho!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Runs hand along lobby back wall, stopping at the marble 13. Ah, my favorite number.
*Takes keys and takes new boarders to their room.
OK guys, follow me and we'll get there quick. Gotta enter the dumbwaiter elevator, it's here in the common room fireplace.
*Descend one floor to reach the basement floor.
OK, now we turn to our right as we leave the common room. And let's go down the hallway, here we are, third door on our left.
*Hands key to Room 13 to TuttertheMouse. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and have a good time.
The bats or Aaron will be by later with your bags. Remember to tell us how you plan to design your room, and hope you enjoy yourselves here at the dorms.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Welcome to the dorms, TuttertheMouse and Statler and Waldorf! We're sure you will have a good time here.

Link: Oh, it's those two guys. I've known those meanies for years!

Me: Oh, Link. Their bitterness is an act. I'm sure Statler and Waldorf are very nice in person.

Link: Yeah, you never worked with them. I never could get in a word with them at cast parties!

Me: I'm sure we'll all get along just fine (famous last words??)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. Wait till Kevin and Fozzie find out that those two are here at the dorms again. They'll love Kevin and Fozzie's act. They wouldn't dare miss their act. In fact, they'd love to miss their act.

Status
Not open for further replies.