Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... That depends on which pet she wants to take back home to the dorms with her. She should talk to me before we leave to make sure it's OK.

Might have a song for later. Gonna do a bit of shopping, we have a birthday party for Bo to plan for when we get back this evening.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: I love that song Ernie.

Herry: Me too.

This has been a wonderful evening and can't wait to come back next year.

Cookie M: Me hope theres more cookies at home.

Maurice: Don't worry Cookie. I know Bryan should have some.

Cookie M: Ooooo me sneak into his room then me take cookies.

That would be stealing Cookie Monster. Don't worry. I know we have lots. So your fine. And don't give him idea's Maurice.

Maurice: Yes sir.

Cookie M: Yes sir.

Good. I'm going to head on to one of the stores to get something for Beau. It's his birthday today. I'll see you guys around. Bye.

Grover: Ok. We will be packing.

Alright. *heads out*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Well, this certainly was a fun trip!
Red: Yeah, it will be nice to head back to the Dorms though
Wanda: I like it here, I hope to come back sometime
Abby: So now what do we do?
Beth: I think we get on the bus.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
(ooc: Aw, crap! I was too late for the singing thing. Oh well, this is what happened the night before then. XD)

Sadie: You two should sing a song up there!

Sara: Oh, I don't know Sadie. *blushes a little bit*

Scooter: I've got my guitar with me. Do you have your saxophone?

Sara: No, I...*gets handed her saxophone by Sadie*...do. I thought I left this back at the dorms?

Sadie: When you go to Sesame Street, you'll always sing a song. Be it good or bad. -- Plus I figured you wouldn't take it on your own, so I brought it with me.

Sara: You are quite the sly woman, Sadie. Alright. We'll sing!

*Sara and Scooter make her way up the stairs beside the small stage, and they stand close to each other as they warm up a bit.*

Sara: Hey everyone out here on Sesame Street! Figured we'd give you a nice, old style song to sing along with today! It's an oldie, but a goodie!

*Although she has her saxophone around her neck she dosn't play it often, as they start to tune up.*

Sara: You start it off Scoot.

Scooter: Alright then...

Scooter: Just an old-fashioned love song, playin' on the radio. And wrapped around the music, is the sound of someone promising; they'll never go!

You'll swear you've heard it before as it slowly rambles on and on.
No need in bringin' em back, cause they've never really gone!

Scooter & Sara: That's just an old-fashioned love song, comin' down in two-part harmony!

*belts out a small riff on her sax*

That's just an old-fashioned love song, one I'm sure they wrote for you and me!

Scooter: To weave our dreams upon, listen to each evenin' when the lights are low! To underscore our love affair, with tenderness and feeling that we've come to know!

You'll swear you've heard it before, as it slowly rambles on and on.
No need in bringin' em back, cause they've never really gone!

Scooter, Sara & Sadie: That's just an old-fashioned love song, comin' down in three part harmony!

*belts out another riff on her saxophone*

Sara: Two, three, four...

Sadie: *playfully pulls out a kazoo, and plays on it; while Scooter and Sara continue playing the music joyfully alongside her.*

Scooter, Sara & Sadie: That's just an old-fashioned love song, comin' down in three-part harmony!

*The three of them belt out a small riff on guitar, saxophone, and kazoo*

That's just an old-fashioned love song, comin' down in three-part harmony! That's just an old-fashioned love song, one I'm sure they wrote for you and me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... That sure was a nice song Sara... Plus, we got to hear your musical talents as well. Not to mention we have a little melody to carry us from the street back on to the bus for our ride back home.
*All the dormies take their seats, loaded with Erin and her crew's luggage. *Everybody who came in their own vehicles drive off along with the bus as they wave good-bye to Sesame Street.

Sesame Street sure was a great place to visit, have a sunny day!

christyb

Reaction score
Back at the Dorms.....

Christy: Ya ready for our guests?

Skeeter: You mean babysitting charges? As read as I'll ever be. You think this room is big enough to hold us and four fraglets?

Christy: We'll either find out or get insane.

Skeeter: Too late we're already crazy.

Christy: *gets mischieveous look* Well in that case we can always send them into Beau's room to wreak havoc.

Skeeter: That'll be a great birthday gift!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Don't worry about Betty Lou, Ed. She's going to ride back to the dorms with me in my car, as soon as we get one last loose end settled...
Betty Lou: Oh, Ed? Is it okay if I bring my turtle Leafy to the dorms with me? (to Kim) I finally decided last night.
Kim: Good. I thought you were leaning towards bringing Paws, though.
Betty Lou: Well, I know Gaffer, Wanda and Fatatita would have liked playing with her, but she's still just a kitten. That and her litterbox probably would have given Boober a conniption. But Leafy's tank doesn't take up much space. And I wouldn't have to worry about her wandering away and getting lost while I'm in class.
Kim: Good thinking there, Betty Lou.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the Sesame Street parking lot... Hmmm, never heard of you having a turtle named Leafy.
*OOC: Kim, if this is just made up stuff, then I'll let it be. But if these are references to characters, even if from illustrated sources, please LMK via PM or E-mail to add to the list since that lend a bit of creedence that'd smooth it over with the rest of the gang.

The rauckusly painted Electric Mayhem bus departs, having settled everything with Kim and her roomies as they've decided to head back to the dorms in their own mode of transportation.
*Window opens as I stick my head out.
Meet you back at the dorms, Bo's party will be later after we've gotten there.
*Sticks head back into the bus as the window closes again.

christyb

Reaction score
Back in the dorms...

Christy: 3...2....1.....

Skeeter: Shouldn't we have warned someone about these four coming to stay with us?

Christy: I ok'd it with Eduardo. He's fine with it and I take them back home next week when I leave for my Thanksgiving retreat *falls with an ooof*

Kinu & Mopu: Hi! Where's our room? Where is everyone?

Christy: *muffled* Shmfouyhg

Gabs: What? You silly creatures talk strange.

Skeeter: I think that was carpet in your face for "Sesame Street"

Kinu: What's Sesame Street?

Sky: How do you get there?

Christy: Oh boy your parents better be grateful for this relief!

tvlistingman

Reaction score
back at the dorms

ZOE: Boy, that was a great trip to Sesame Street

BABY BEAR: I'm sure to see Zoe's family and My Family

PETER: I'm glad you had a great time

LITTLE BIRD: I got to meet Gina's baby, she's so cute

PETER: Aww, why don't we go swimming in the Indoor Pool, and then have something to eat okay

BABY BEAR: Okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.