Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Hey, I have an idea. Let's count everyone here and however many of us there are will be the number of the day!
Bry: Well, was thinking the Count might show up for that.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Alan: Sounds like a good idea to me. Any volunteers?

Grover: *spins around several times, stops wearing a Count type of costume*

Go at it Grover.

Count Grover: Ok. Here I go. One, two, three, four, five..take it away Big Bird.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Sure could do with something to eat.
Seems Hooper's a bit too busy today. I know, I'll just head on over to O'Brien's and get a sandwich or a bowl of rice and beef and beans Mexican style with a tall glass of iced tea.
*Waves at friends at Hooper's while walking off to O'Brien's.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Okay, well, let's see... You've already counted Alan, Bryan, Cookie Monster, Maurice and Kyle. That's 5 people. Then there's Herry, Beth, Wanda, Abby and Red Fraggle. That makes 10. Peter is here with Baby Bear, Zoe and Little Bird, and then there's you, Grover. That makes 15! 15 friends.
Bry: Umm...Big Bird, aren't you forgetting someone?
Big Bird: Who?
Bry: You, Big Bird!
Big Bird: Me? Oh yeah, I forgot to count myself! Haha! (gesters to himself and counts) 16! 16 friends having lunch together!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Big Bird... *Pauses to pop in for a quick moment...
Abby's not here at the moment, I think Beth said she was still at her fairy godparents home. So it's rully 15 friends having lunch at Hooper's Store. Though if you want to get technical, it'd be 14 friends having lunch at Hooper's Store and 1 person serving them all.
*Referring to Alan behind the counter who's currently wiping the blender clean of all the remaining clinging birdseed particles, before making another milkshake with the bag of Doozerstick dust.

So maybe it'd be better to say 15 friends at Hooper's Store for lunch. Hope that helps.
*Exits, thinks about, then comes back in to have a quick lunch there with his friends instead.

Hi Alan... Um, could I please have a toasted peanut butter and pickle sandwich please? With the crunchy peanut butter? And a bottle of apple juice please. Thanks.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Really, Ed? Could've sworn I saw Abby over there by the window. She's so quick with that magic wand of hers. Then again, maybe I'm imagining things.
Alan: And no need to get technical, Ed my friend. (whispers) I like to sneak a bite every now and then, myself. (subtlely pulls out a plate from under the counter with a half sandwich on it which he takes a quick bite and hides it again)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Now that Ed and the Count are here. We can count two more people.

Herry: Ed makes 16 and The Count makes 17.

So there are 17 friends having lunch.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *sitting beside Scooter, who is sitting by the window, nibbling on a grilled cheese sandwich with a Dr. Pepper sitting in front of her.* Hmm...

Sadie: That phone call really shook you up didn't it?

Scooter: *across the table to his Mom, trying to whisper quietly* I don't think she wants to talk about it, Mom.

Sadie: Scooter. She can hear us. She's not completely deaf you know.

Sara: Partially. But yeah, Sadie. I can hear you guys nicely. *taps cane on floor, in time with her own heartbeat and finishes up her sandwich.* I'm gonna go take a walk in the park, 'kay?

Scooter: You okay?

Sara: Huh? Yeah I'm fine! *frowns for a second, then flashes a true smile at them.* Just lost my job, but I'm okay. Just gonna go clear my head, take in the sweet sounds of the birds and do some people and monster watching.

(Edit'd: I just made the 10,000 post to this thread!!!!!!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I quite understand Alan... *Whispering back: No worries, just wasn't sure.

Since it's such a nice day outside, and there's a crowd inside, I decided to have my lunch outside in the arbor area seating area instead.
*Spots Sara walking off to the park.

Hmmm, wonder if my little cuz' is feeling OK.
Maybe a movie will cheer her up. We can go there later and see one of the newest releases... Better go and ask Scooter and Sadie if they'd like to join us. Maybe Telly and Oscar can give us some recommendations, they're in there for the Sneak Peaks and get to catch all the latest movie trailers.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *back at dorms* Man, Uncle D. I hope the others don't mind that we headed back home early.
Uncle Deadly: I'm sure they'll understand my fiend, after all, you did have school today.
Me: *sigh* Yeah, the homework load shows it...
Uncle D.: *pats me on the back* It'll be okay my fiend, just get back to "Don't Trip" it'll make us all feel so much better.
Me: *frowns* Well now I know where your priorities lie Uncle D...
UD: You didn't already?
Me: *shakes head* Why are there so many papers about geometry...?
UD: Sounds like a soung cue.
Me: Not now, I've got geometry...

Status
Not open for further replies.