Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, thank you waiter. Pigno Monster makes the rounds, toting platters and trays with all the meals ordered from the kitchen to the now 48 members of the MC Dorms party at Charlie's.

Mmm... Think I'll have the shrimp sandwich on rye bread, New England clam chowder in a bread bowl and Sprite to drink. Glad they have refills for the sodas.
Count: Yes, wery lucky... As for me, I'll have the 40 clove garlic chicken vith white rice and cole slaw, along vith a tall glass of iced tea to drink.

Sure glad Kim and Betty Lou and the Fraggles were able to make it, not to mention Erin and Peter with their respective roomies. Feels like home away from home away from home.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*hearing voice I didn't expect to* Excuse me a minute guys...
*walks over to Ryans' roomies' table, as Ryan seems to have left* Uncle Deadly? What a surprise to see you here! I thaught Ryan said you were staying behind?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? Stops eating for a lone moment to direct gaze over to where he hears the banter of unlively conversation.
Uncle D's here? Well, well... This is definitely a welcome surprise. Heh, we'll have to do something for him to make him feel at home here at Sesame Street.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: Yes my fiends, I've decided to tag along. Got permission to leave from Death. It'll be nice to have a nice quiet weekend away from it all.
*something in the kitchen explodes because of Gonzo's involvement*
Uncle D.: Well, quiet as can be expected...

BEAR

Reaction score
(In his own cozy bedroom on Sesame Street)
Telly: (clutching onto Freddie, his doll) Zzzzz...

(In basement apartment of 123 Sesame Street)
Ernie: Zzzzzzz...
Bert: (after finally getting to sleep) Zzzzzz...

(In Nest)
Big Bird: (Holding Radar) Quaquaqua...

(At Furry Arms Hotel)
Bry: Zzzzzzzzzz...

(Outside Furry Arms perched on a lamppost)
Hoots: Today's Dorm trip was brought to you today by the letters S and W, the number 37, and a bus. Hehehe!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Once dinner was over, the check paid for and tip left at the table, all of the weary travelers sought lodgings for their stay. Some went back to their familiar homes, others got accomodations at the Furry Arms Hotel, and yet another group of people was able to get a room at the adjacent unnamed buildings surrounding the Street. But one person in particular headed off for the bootiful castle located on some part of Sesame Street, modeled after the gothic design of Belvedere Castle in Central Park. No, this second castle wasn't to be found at the grand garden at the heart of New York... It's location was well secluded, still beating with the life force that fed the magic of the Street.

Me: OK, I'll have to head off to the subway now...
Count: Wery vell my fiend, I hope you have a grand time.
Me: Thanks Count... Have to get a ride back home to get bathed and dressed and properly groomed. Will probably get some breakfast on the way there, good thing the subway has a direct route back to the dorms.
Count: Your cousin vill look vonderfully bootiful for her vedding.
Me: Yep, so that's where I'll be all day today. Please tell Bryan and Beth they're in charge of the groups until I get back tomorrow.
Count: Vill do, now go... You're going to be late.
Eduardo gets his walking stick, glasses, and other items in his jeans pockets before heading off to the subway to catch his ride back home.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(in the lobby of the Furry Arms Hotel)

Nora: We're going to go visit Sherlock Hemlock. Are you coming?
MN: Thanks but no thanks. I've gotta hang here until the Monotones get here. But we'll meet up for lunch somewhere later on.
Storyteller: Suit yourself...but I don't think you'll have long to wait.
(doors open; Monotones saunter in)
MN: Over here, boys!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Ah, what a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day-
Clifford: Wrong show dude.
Me: Ah, yes, right. So, what, my friends, are we planning on doing today?
Gonzo: I was gonna find the tallest building and hurl myself off of it!
Me: Uh, no. I was thinking maybe we could take a tour of the street, hit Hooper's for lunch, maybe stop at Ernie and Bert's for some oatmeal or something. Or we could just see what everbody else is doing today.
Uncle Deadly: Well my fiend, I'll follow you wherever, you are the writer after all.
Me: Ri-ight. Let's go find Ed, Bry and the others, see if they have breakfast plans.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Over at Prairie's....:
Mmmmm! That French toast was delicious Mrs. Dawn!
Mrs.Dawn:Well thanks Kathy!I'm glad you enjoyed it.What are your plans for today,girls?
Prairie:We're going to go around the neighborhood and visit some old friends.We want to see Gina's baby,too.
Mrs.Dawn:Oh he's a little cutie.And Gina is one proud mom!Like I was when I had you Prairie.
Prairie:Aww thanks,Mom.
Mrs.Dawn:You're welcome honey. Kathy...did I ever show you Prairie's baby pictures? She was soprecious!Especially the picture of her on the bear skin rug!
Prairie:MOTHER!! Do NOT show Kathy the pictures of me on the bear skin rug. I'm naked!:embarrassed:
Mrs. Dawn:OK...OK...I'll leave that one out.
Prairie:Thank you!breathing a sigh of relief

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (calls up everyone and invites them to have some breakfast at Hooper's before splitting up on their own individual activities.)

(OOC: I, personally and in real life, will be busy most of today, but will be back later. Maybe Beth can watch over things a little more closely til I return tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.