Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Okay, so what do you guys want to do today? We've practically got the whole day free.
Betty Lou: I want to stop and visit my mom, first. And I'm sure Paws and Speedbump miss me.
Tosh: "Paws and Speedbump"?
Betty Lou: *nods* Paws is my kitty-kat, and Speedbump is my pet turtle.
Kim: *snickers* You named your turtle "Speedbump"?
Betty Lou: Actually, that was my dad. But its a funny name, isn't it?
Kim: Yeah, it is. So we've got "visiting Betty Lou's house" on the agenda...what's next?
Boober: I think I need to do some laundry.
Kim: It can wait until we're back at the dorms; technically speaking, we're on vacation here for the weekend.
Gillis: I'd like to meet this "Bob" person Betty Lou talked about. Its always nice to meet a fellow musician.
Kim: All righty..."go visit Bob". And I've already got "visit Gina and Marco" on the agenda as well; we can do that after we go see Bob. Anything else?
Tosh: Beast and I can't think of anything right now.
Beast: Nu-uh. *shakes his head*
Kim: That's okay. We'll start out with these three for now. Then we can have a late lunch and figure out what to do after that.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count, approaching the friends from the dorms: Sorry Ryan... Ed's not here, he vent back home to depart from there to attend his third paternal cousin's vedding. Don't think he'll back until the wee hours of the midnight. Ah hello Betty Lou, don't forget about your frog Louise... Ah-ha, the Monotones, splendid I can count them all!
Little Jerry, Big Jeffy, Chrissy, Rockin' Richard... That's 4... And the one known simply as The Fourth Monotone from the song Body Full of Rhythm, that's 5 melodious Monotone members!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Alright guys, who's up for a trip to the park?
Clifford: You know I am dude!
Gonzo: Yeah, sounds like fun.
Camilla: Bragawk!
Me: How 'bout you Uncle D.?
Uncle Deadly: Ah, well my fiend, I think I'd like to go explore more of this street and find some monsters to chat with.
Me: Alright, have a good time. We'll meet back over at Hooper's for lunch then?
Uncle D.: Sounds fright.
Gonzo: C'mon! Let's go!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: Did everyone enjoy their lunch?

Sadie: Oh it was wonderful, this place is so sweet and everything...

Scooter: It's just like Kermit's been telling us all about to, peaceful, quiet; just a nice place.

Sara: *walking along down the street, twirling her cane as she walks* I think we should hit Hoopers, and see what they sell in there. Go visit Alan and stuff.

Sadie: Sounds like a good idea, Sara!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*me and the gang are eating in Hooper's when Sara and friends come in*
Me: Oh, hey Sara, Sadie, Scooter. Are you guys havin' a good time?
Gonzo: I know I am! Alan makes the best powdered sugar spaghetti I've ever had!
Me: *frowns* I think it comes from cooking for Oscar all these years...
Clifford: That's disgusstin' dude.
Me: Anyway, let's finish up guys, let Sara, Sadie and Scooter eat in peace. We'll head over to Oscar's can and Big Bird's nest, and say hi.
Uncle Deadly: Sounds good my fiend.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Count, approaching the friends from the dorms: Sorry Ryan... Ed's not here, he vent back home to depart from there to attend his third paternal cousin's vedding. Don't think he'll back until the wee hours of the midnight. Ah hello Betty Lou, don't forget about your frog Louise... Ah-ha, the Monotones, splendid I can count them all!
Little Jerry, Big Jeffy, Chrissy, Rockin' Richard... That's 4... And the one known simply as The Fourth Monotone from the song Body Full of Rhythm, that's 5 melodious Monotone members!
Jerry: Hey, Count, man, great to see you again! I remember you helped us get 'Four' to the top of the charts!
Richard: Yeah, he helped us write it...'course, he seemed to want to go well past four...
Big Jeffy: We were shooting for a 25-minute long tour de force rock epic...but kids these days, you know, no attention span...uh, what was I talking about again?

(interview)

MN: So where and when did you guys meet up?
Big Jeffy: It was way back in the beginning at the AB-CBGB on Avenue Q down in Alphabet City. I was the house piano player...
Chrissy: No, man, Little Chrissy was the piano player.
BJ: No, I was the piano player before he took my job. Anyhoo, one night there was this little green kid wanting to get up on stage and sing with us...
LJ: That's me!
BJ: Yeah, and then these other two kids, cousins...
R: (to Chrissy) That's us.
BJ: ...we met in the back room, right near the kitchen...no, I think it was the storage shed...
C: Uh, Jeff, you're rambling.
LJ: Long story short, we became Little Jerry and the Monotones, and THE ACT to see down at the AB-CBGB.
MN: Nice. Now, I understand you guys still don't have a good relationship with the Alphabeats...
(chorus of groans from band)
LJ: Little Chrissy? Ha! Don't get me started!
R: Too late.

(interview will continue later)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
OOC: Sorry I haven't checked in guys. You're all seeming to enjoy yourselves just fine though, so continue on having fun!

*sitting on the steps of 123*
Beth: Isn't it a beautiful day? I could just sit here all day and people watch
Red: Me too, there's always something going on here
Wanda: Was Abby going to meet up with us for dinner?
Beth: Yeah, she was just going to spend some time with her family
Wanda: That's nice, I'm glad she's got the chance to do that
Red: Oh look, there's a butterfly!
Beth: I love it here.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: So, how are you Fraggles liking your first trip to Sesame Street?
Betty Lou: I know I'm glad to be back. Marco is such a cutie!
Boober: I never knew that Silly Creatures start out that...small.
Kim: Well, Fraggles don't start out at adult size, do they?
Boober: No.
Kim: There you are, then.
Gillis: I'm glad we went to see that Bob person. It was nice to speak to a kindred spirit again. It reminded me of my time with the Minstrels...
Kim: We're not getting into flashback country, are we?
Gillis: No, I don't think so.
Kim: Good.
Betty Lou: It was nice to go home again. I like being with you guys, but I've missed my parents and my pets too. Kim?
Kim: Yeah?
Betty Lou: Do you think it'd be okay if I brought one of my pets with me back to the dorm?
Kim: I'll try and speak to Ed about it before we leave. But just one, okay?
Betty Lou: Okay.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count, humming a little batty ditty as the steps on the sidewalk light up as soon as he walks on them... Ah, Ed vill be back soon... So much to catch up on, hope he had some level of fun. Three, now that's a magic number...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
LJ: So Little Chrissy came backstage at one of our concerts and he told me to go and play with my blocks!
BJ: Took all three of us to hold him back.
MN: (scribbling on notepad) "And the relationship between the Monotones and the Alphabeats has, since then, been frigidly cordial at best." Moving right along...now, as for influences...I recall hearing that two of your influences are Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt.
LJ: Oh, of course! Great singers, great fans of the band, all that stuff! Jerry would let me hang out with him and Christine, you know, and he told me how to really belt it out on stage...
R: Yeah, Richard and I go way back. He had just come in from Closter, I was making the rounds at the clubs...he and Jerry helped us get some early gigs and gave us some songwriting tips...
BJ: Boys, let's not forget the late, great (takes off hat) Jeff Moss.
C: And Chris Cerf! (murmurs of agreement among band)

(interview ends)

MN: All right, thanks for everything, guys.
LJ et al: Yeah, you're welcome, etc.
Nora: Hey, Erin, let's go, the rest of the gang's meeting up at Hooper's!

Status
Not open for further replies.