Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bean: I'm off the cheerleading team.
Bo: Oh? Why?
Bean: Becuase I was just too good, and I hate to make others feel bad.
Bobo: So you didn't turn up, huh?
Bean: Exactly!
Beau: Mmhmm...

christyb

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
(I'm assuming I'm keeping Skeeter company until Friday, okay? Meaning I can use her for talking and stuff until then.)
(Out of well my mind but we won't go into that: Sara it's fine by me. Use Skeeter however you want and talk with her as much as you want today. Tonight I'm not gonna be able to be here for the party so I really need you to take over then. Twould be a shame for the guest of honor to miss her own party. Anyways, feel free to use her today and this weekend all you want. I'm gonna use her for this next post then she's all yours for the time being.)

Back to the game....

Christyb: *carrying something very suspicious in her arms covered in a blanket*

Skeeter: *arrives at their room door to grab a photo album to show her mom* What's that?

Christyb: Oh nothing...it's an um...science experiment!

Skeeter: But you're not taking a science class.

Christyb: I know but it's for a friend of mine...she's wondering how holograms effect the growth of er....caco beans.

Skeeter: *raises and eyebrow* Riiiiggghhhhttttt...that wouldn't happen to be something for me would it? *tries to uncover the object*

Christyb: *slaps Skeeter's hand* Naughty girl. No peeking. Besides what makes you think you can get away with anything today?

Skeeter: No particular reason.

Christyb: Happy Birthday by the way. *laughs and quickly runs into Beau's room to avoid Skeeter*

Skeeter: They're all up to something....

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
(I've got work from 3-7pm today, so I won't be back until tomorrow! Unless I can squeeze some time in later tonight, alright?)

Sadie: *Is in the kitchen with Sara, making the cake for Scooter and Skeeter.* Oh they will love this, Sara. Where did you get the idea for it?

Sara: *starting to ice one of the cakes, on the turntable.* Oh just spending a semester with Scooter helped. *smirks a bit, finishing up the main icing on one of the cakes.* There we go.

Scooter: *poking his head into the kitchen.* What are you guys doing?

Skeeter: *right behind him* Are those for us?

Sadie: Uh....um...*failing to find words, as she's still standing in front of the cake she just pulled out of the oven.*

Sara: No, they arn't for you....yet. Why don't you guys go do something....together....for awhile....

Sadie: *With some quick thinking, she reaches into her pocket, and pulls out a 100 dollar bill.* Why dont' you guys go and get some lunch, then do some shopping at Hoopers, together!?

Scooter: Uh...sure Mom. *pockets the 100 bill, and looks at them both suspisciously for a moment before turning to leave the kitchen.*

Skeeter: Don't think we don't know what those are....*glares at them for a moment, before she realizes Scooter has already left.* HEY! That's our money, not yours! *takes off after him, easily tackling him to the floor.*

Scooter: HEY! I know that!!

*a friendly twin scuffle ensues on the main room carpet.*

*Sara and Sadie look at each other for a moment.*

Sara: Do you think they know? *starts to ice the other cake Sadie pulled out*

Sadie: *Smiles, watching them fight, until Skeeter has the 100 in her hand triumphantly, making for the door.* Yep.

christyb

Reaction score
(BTW that's okay Sara. We'll just give them to The Count. I'm gonna be leaving pretty soon for the day myself. No worries)

*stashing the package at Beau's room with a note for Bean not to touch it. Takes off for Sara's room. Jumps out of the way of Skeeter and Scooter running downt he hallway. Pokes my head in the door*

Christyb: I think this room should come with a warning label. Yikes, I just about got twin smashed. Hi guys, I picked up the party decorations. I had to duck them in Beau's room. I hope Bean doesn't get into the confetti.
*tries to sneak a bite of some frosting*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, I got plenty of space in my room if you want me to watch over the Grosse family for the weekend. Oh, that reminds me...
*Confirms with Count we have the supplies ready. OK, come on you two let's go.
*Leaves for Hooper's, Friendly's, some of the other stores in town with Scoot and Skeet aweing at all the stuff in the windows.

christyb

Reaction score
(Count, I'm leaving for the weekend. If you can take care of Skeeter during the party and for the weekend I'd appreciate it. Thanks!)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: Good, got the cakes done, the decorations are in Beau's room. And if that bunny gets near them....there's gonna be Rarebit for supper.

Sadie: Sara! Why would say such a thing for such a cute little guy?

Sara: Cause he always pokes his cute little nose into everything, Sadie. I hope those two aren't about to kill each other while out shopping...

*In Hoopers store*

Scooter: No one said anything to us about our birthday today.

Skeeter: Yeah, Mom didn't even wish us a happy birthday either. *looks at the candy aisle, with Scooter across from her, looking at the juices.*

Scooter: Skeet, we're what? 22? I don't think we'd need to be told happy birthday still...

Skeeter: I know that. But it's nice anyways. *grabs a couple of candy bars.* What candy bar does your wife like?

Scooter: *starts a bit at her saying that, turning around to face her.* She's not my wife, Skeeter! She's my girlfriend. *without missing a beat* And she likes a lot of stuff. As long as it's milk chocolate, and dosn't have peanuts, she'll be fine with whatever you chose.

Skeeter: Well that nixes a lot of choices. Um...Kit-Kat I guess. *tosses a large Kit-Kat into the basket.*

Scooter: Snickers for me. *grabs a bottle of grape juice, and they start to head for the checkout.* Did we get everything?

Skeeter: Chips, sodas, juices, candy and candy bars. Yep.

Scooter: Awesome.

Katzi428

Reaction score
You two all set for Scooter & Skeeter's party tonight?
Prairie:Uh huh! We got Scooter a coffee cup with his name on it like Kermit's.
Rosita:And we got Skeeter a pretty necklace.showing me
Oooohh...that's pretty! I got Scooter a shirt that says "I'LL GO-FER ANYTHING!" and I got Skeeter a shirt that says "GIRL POWER!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Standing outside near Hooper's... So you two ready to go have lunch at Friendly's?

BEAR

Reaction score
(At Hoopers...)
Bert: (behind the counter) Hello, Scooter and Skeeter. Will that be all for you today? Nifty. Okay...since it's your special day, I'll take off 50%. (Into camera) That means half the price. Hehehe! (Back to the twins) That'll be $15 please. By the way, happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.