Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: Pop a squat, Prawnie. I found out the chimney's a nice comfy seat. It's heated! <Giggles> Which has its disadvantages on a day like today. But beggars can't be choosers, right? I know- left.
Rowlf: Sideways.
Robin: March!
Lisa: May. Anyway, you know what I find really ironic? When I got back from Israel, I was all excited that I didn't have to climb a ladder to get into bed. Now, check out the ladder we've got just to get "home." Prawnie, if we're not crazy, then no one in the world is.
Rowlf: You can say that again...
Lisa: Prawnie, if we're not-
Rowlf: I didn't mean it.
Lisa: Oh.
Robin: P.
Lisa: Q.
Rowlf: What are we doing?
Lisa: Who knows.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: The alphabet, some crazy new substance... Or living on the roof of the dorms when it's supposed to ve wacated?
Pick 1, no 2, no 3... Ah ha, sometimes it's too easy.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Lisa, we're not on Sesame Street, (if we were I'd have an actual bed) so there's no need for such foolish alphabeticalness.

Clifford: Is that a word dude?

Me: BEWARE THE WRATH OF LYAN!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: YES, BEWARE THE WRATH OF LYAN! ...Note to self, add "alphabeticalness" to the Prawnie/Toga dictionary.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *shifty eyes* The world shall never know the contents of the Prawnie/Toga dictionary...Unless Lisa decides to post it...Then the would shall know...*goes back to doing homework*

BEAR

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Lisa: YES, BEWARE THE WRATH OF LYAN! ...Note to self, add "alphabeticalness" to the Prawnie/Toga dictionary.

(as if on cue, a lion crawls up to the roof)
Lion: Did someone call for a lion?
Hoots: Hehehe!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <pulls out homework> ...Technically, wouldn't it be Lyan's decision to post it? <accidentally drops homework off roof> ....Um... I'll be right back... <climbs down ladder>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: Hey! A lion!

Lion: Hey, don't I know you?

Gonzo: Uh...*thinks* Oh! Um...*shifty eyes* If you're referring to the person who used a lion for his stunt where he built a clay bowl while being chased by a lion that was lit on fire by my gasoline gargling and match munching act...No, that wasn't me.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: Hey, Ryan? Lisa? Would you like some music to help get the brain cells workin while you do your homework? Say, we aren't in trouble with Ed for being up here right?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Oh yeah, gotta have the music Hoots. Gonzo, don't you even think about playing any thing. And that's not a clarinet, it's a cello.

Status
Not open for further replies.