Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: Hehe! It's cool. Bry's doing alright I think. He took Big Bird, Rosita and Telly back to Sesame Street and I guess he had some trouble checking into the Furry Arms. Other than that, he's alright. As for me, I'll be splitting my time between here and Birdland as usual. Mind if I chill up here on the roof with you guys? Cliff, maybe we could jam a little.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Well it's fine with me if you stay. And Rowlf, Robin, Lisa and I would love to have you jammin' in our little rooftop band too if you'd like Hoots.

Clifford: Yeah man, sounds cool. Mind if I tag along with you to Birdland? Cause uh...I'm kinda losin' it up here ya know?

Gonzo: Yeah! And I already lost it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... That next-time concert by Sara was rully great. Reminds me, I need to ask her a favor. Will send her some mail about that a bit later though.
*Placing keys back up on the backwall behind the lobby's desk.
Ah, all there.
Count: Yes, 59 little lovely numbers, and 59 bootiful glistening keys.
Uh, 58 keys you mean. Remember, we still have ours. Come on buddy, gotta check on the Doozers and the bats, make sure all of the cleaning's started.

BEAR

Reaction score
(In room 6)
Prairie: Oh dear...It sure is getting quiet around here. I hope Kathy gets back soon, Gaffer. I can't do all this by myself and I miss her.
Gaffer: Meow...
Prairie: Of course, there are those guys up on the roof that I could visit. But I need to finish packing by the end of the day.

BEAR

Reaction score
(On the roof)
Hoots: Yeah, Cliff. You're always welcome at Birdland. There's going to be a music festival there next month and you are all invited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Downstairs)
Prairie: Hmm...maybe I should knock on Ed's door and see if he's heard anything from Kathy. I'm starting to get worried. (walks down the hall and knocks on room 1's door) Hi, Ed. Hello, Count. Have you heard anything from Kathy? She was supposed to be back today and I haven't seen her.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Ah, hello Prairie. Ed's still on campus. Kathy? Hmmm, think she'll probably get here in the wee hours of the night. But there are some folks up on the roof, maybe they can help you get ewerything ready before Kathy gets back.

Erine81981

Reaction score
At the Furry Arms Hotel.....

*sees Bryan* Hey there buddy. Glad to see someone else here I know. I had trouble with Humphrey and Ingrid. Man did they have me wanting to jump out a window. So where's Big Bird, Snuffy, Telly, Rostia and Prairie? The monsters are meeting me over at Charlies. We're having a get together since they went back to their parents. Would you like to join me? I know the gang wouldn't mind seeing their pals too.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:*pacing*Where could she be,Gaffer?
Gaffer:Meow?*concerned look*
*coming in*Hi girls!Sorry I'm late.
Prairie:Kathy!!*hugging me* I was afraid your stuff would be stuck in the dorms while it was closed!
Nope...I'm home just in time,little Miss Worrywart. I packed a lot of stuff before going on vacation so I just need to pack.*looking in my closet* MY STUFF!Where is it?
Prairie:stick_out_tongue:acked already.Me & Rosita did it.Hope you don't mind.
Not at all.Thanks!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, Kyle! Yeah, the front desk staff here is a little fuzzy in the brain, if you know what I mean. Anyway...I would love to join you all at Charlie's. Last I heard, Prairie is still back at the dormhouse waiting for Kathy's return. Snuffy is back at his cave with his family. Telly, Rosita and Big Bird are at their own homes too. Not sure what they are doing, but I'm sure they would love to come along.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: (looking down from the roof) Hey, looks like Kathy's finally back. I'm sure Prairie is happy about that. And one less little bopper to worry about. (holding up sax) Hey, guys...any requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.