Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Heh heh heh... Guess he didn't learn anything from being with Martha Stewart yesterday. BTW: You can ask Beth, but I think her husband's name is Nate.

Think I'll watch MWoO... The DVD makes it more enjoyable than the original TV airing, more complete this time. Though I did enjoy it when it first aired, and I thought they captured most of the original story of the Wizard of Oz quite well.
Just... Kyle or Bryan, don't let Oscar hang out with this rube named Jim Hill... This guy's done more to ruin the Muppets name than Lloyd Gault, Miss Nancy, and Eli Takashi put together.
You got it Ed. I won't ever let him near that guy. Seems he's a very rude dude.

Grover: Grouchy needs a song to teach him about being liked.

You got tha right. Why not sing it Grover?

Grover: Ok Kyle. *runs off to get his guitar*

Come on Herry and Cookie. Were going to sing a song to Oscar about being nice and being liked.

Cookie M: Oh boy. Time for song.

Herry: Got my piano.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Oh that Oscar!
Bry: I think Oscar's just teasing him again. Trying to stir up trouble. Thanks Beth, Big Bird will be fine. Yes, Kyle. I agree. Oscar needs to be taught a lesson.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*drops by Ed's room.* Hi Ed. Who is this so-called human being that is the newest most destructive force in the anels of muppetdom?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hi Kate... Sorry I didn't hear you knocking. And maybe I exaggerated a little... But this guy, Jim Hill, has a website where he's been posting articles on everything Disney-media related for the past few years. When MWoO was initially broadcasted, he posted an article condeming the film and trashing it for everything it was worth. What Jim Hill Media neglected to mention, was how the information he was spouting off was partially wrong. That, plus a few other articles that have been posted there in the past with mostly misinformation have earned him a spot in the rubbish pile. Personally, I'd only use his printouts to line the bottom of the guano buckets.

Again, sorry... But this guy's got a track record of getting things wrong and stirring fan interest into a frenzy when all he's doing is shoddy journalism. You can check a few of the past forum threads for our conversations about it, or ask Fozzie Bear. Hope this helps answer your questions.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Tacking a third notice on the bulletin board...

Announcement:
Hey guys... Casting for Muppet Survivor 2 has started, and I think there's one spot left. If anybody's interested in joining the show, please go and post in the thread in the Games section. We could rully use another female Muppet or Fraggle among the group. Bear from the Big Blue House will serve as the game's host, please contact him if interested. That is all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh... Never mind that last announcement, can't find a way to delete my posts even though there's an option at the end of each post to do that.
Just have a good day here at the ol' MC dorms everybody.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: *at computer* RYAN!!

Me: *runs in* What? What?

Gonzo: That didn't really happen!

Me: What are you talking about?

Gonzo: This right here! In your fan-fic! I never shot myself out of a cannon into a brick wall!

Me: Gonzo...It's a story.

Gonzo: Oh...I thought you were just lying to the good people here. But, uh, maybe you could tell me what happens next, you know, just so I can tell if you're doing justice to my character of me.

Me: Oh, ok Gonzo sure, well next we'll...Wait a second...If I tell you you're just gonna run off and tell everyone!

Gonzo: No I"m not! That is wrong Ryan! I am hurt that you don't trust me!

Me: Ok, ok fine! Next you'll go eat dinner at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Gonzo: I knew it! Hey Ed guess what-Wait a sec! You're tricking me.

Me: Maybe, maybe not!

BEAR

Reaction score
Snuffy: It's such a nice day. Come on, let's go play outside!
Big Bird: Okay, coming, Snuff! (skates off through the back door)
Telly: (follows on his pogostick) BOING BOING BOING BOING
Rosita: (runs off carrying a beach ball) Hehehe! Oh boy!
Bry: I'll be out a little later, guys!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Come on guys. Let's go play outside with the gang.

Herry: Ok. Sounds fun.

Cookie M: Me got me sunscreen fur stuff.

Ok. Are you coming Grover?

Grover: I just need to get my sunglasses.

Herry: There right here. *throws them to Grover*

Grover: *catches them* Thanks Herry. Lets head out!

WHOOOOPIEEEE!!! *jumps out the door*

Grover: He sure gets a kick out of having fun.

Herry: That's why we love him.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Just put up the notice. Hope my friends see it and can help. If not, then I'll probably deal with it on my own.
Eh, think I'll just go and get some pizza. Might help take my mind off of it and clear away the cobwebs so to speak.

*Grabs wallet and walking stick, heading out to Everybody Eats' pizzeria section.

Status
Not open for further replies.