Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh?!? wwfpooh and Jill? Man, where've they've been...
Hope they get the note for them at the lobby's desk. They probably headed off to the pool.
*Leaves note at lobby desk for wwfpooh and Jill Monster.
Hi guys, glad you finally made it. LMK which of the remaining available rooms you want, except #7... And I'll get you settled in, after which you can post your room layout and send me design ideas for your dorm members' robes.
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a great day catching up.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The Count said:
Wha huh?!? wwfpooh and Jill? Man, where've they've been...
Hope they get the note for them at the lobby's desk. They probably headed off to the pool.
*Leaves note at lobby desk for wwfpooh and Jill Monster.
Hi guys, glad you finally made it. LMK which of the remaining available rooms you want, except #7... And I'll get you settled in, after which you can post your room layout and send me design ideas for your dorm members' robes.
Hope to hear from you soon, and have a great day catching up.
*Jill hands note & I read it*

WWF: Okay. It says for us to decide which room we want and that The Count (who is counting all of us; ^_^) would get us situated. Okay...Which number shall we choose?

Jill: Any number is fine with me, as long as our neighbors next door aren't too loud.

WWF: I agree. Now, I'll have to find The Count and ask which numbers are left...*goes to find The Count, with Jill at his heels, only to come to a sudden stop & whilst going over the note* Now, The Count also mentions robes, as well. Which colors do you prefer for yours?

Jill: I usually like bright colors.

WWF: I like dark, yet vibrant colors, like a royal purple or green.

Jill: And I'll take something like rubber ducky yellow or blue sky blue.

WWF: Okay, now that that's taken care of...off to find The Count. Now, if I were The Count where would I be?

Jill: In my castle counting something? Or watching over fellow members?

WWF: Good idea...*starts looking for The Count, with Jill right behind him*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hi guys... Got the copy of the register with me...
Muppet College Dorms Register.
Room #1: The Count (MC, Eduardo) and The Count von Count.
Room #2: Aaron and Sprocket.
Room #3: redBoobergurl (Beth) and Mokey Fraggle and Red Fraggle.
Room #4: Fozzie Bear (MC, Kevin) and Fozzie Bear.
Room #5: Vic Romano (Dave) and Bert and Ernie.
Room #6: Katzi428 (Kathy) and Prairie Dawn and Gaffer.
Room #8: daughterdeadly (Ally) and Emmett Otter.
Room #9: Fuzzhead (Colby) and Jen and Fizzgig.
Room #10: tutter_fan and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker.
Room #11: Animal Jam and Ace Yu, Colleen Barker, and Bubba the Bartender.
Room #13 Bill Bubble Guy (Martin) and Bill the Bubble Guy.
Room #14: Beauregard (MC, Matt or Bo) and Beauregard and Bobo the Bear Guard.
Room #15: SkeeterMuppet (Kim) and Betty Lou, Boober Fraggle, Tosh Fraggle, The Beast, and Gillis Fraggle.
Room #19: Vibs (Louise) and The Newsman and Lewis Kazagger.
Room #20: Ruahnna (Catherine) and Miss Piggy.
Room #21: McFraggle and Kermit The Frog and Sam the Eagle.
Room #22: ReneeLouvier (Sara) and Scooter, and Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and Jerry Nelson Muppets.
Room #23: RedDragon (Nyssa) and Ludo and Ambrosius.
Room #24: TogetherAgain (Lisa) and Rowlf The Dog, The Swedish Chef, and Robin the Frog.
Room #25: theprawncracker (Ryan) and Gonzo the Great, Camilla the Chicken, Clifford, Uncle Deadly, and Cantus the Minstrel.
Room #26: Erine81981 (Kyle) and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster, and Herry Monster.
Oscar The Grouch lives in his trashcan in Floor 2's Common Room, and pals around with Kyle.
Room #27: tvlistingman (Peter) and Elmo, Zoe, and Little Bird.
Room #28: MrsPepper and Uncle "Traveling" Matt Fraggle.
Room #29: Bear (MC, Bryan) and Big Bird, Snuffy, Rosita, and Telly Monster.
Hoots the Owl and Chucky Sue, Telly's hamster also live with Bryan in Room #29.
Room #32: Harvey Towers and Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla.
Room #33: puppetise (Wayne) and Mahna Mahna, The Snowths, George the Janitor, and Hilda.
Room #34: Smiles (Nicole) and Floyd Pepper, Zoot, and Janice.
Room #36: MuppetMatt (Matthew) and Dr. Teeth, Animal, and Lips.
Room #38: Fragglemuppet (Kate) and Gobo Fraggle, Wembley Fraggle, and Lou Fraggle.
Room #39: erniebert1234ss (BJ) and Wilkins and Wontkins.
Room #41: Docnzhoss (Ryan or Doc) and Link Hogthrob.
Room #44: JaniceFerSure (Diana) and Sweetums and Behemoth.
Room #50: super muppet and Lew Zealand, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Clueless Morgan, and Doglion Beast.
The Bookkeeper Staff from MCC, Foo-Foo, and Muppy also live with supermuppet.
Room #51: baba (Phil) and Pops the Doorman, Baskerville the Hound, Leroy the Donkey, Rover Joe the Hounddog, and T.R. the Rooster.
Bean Bunny and Junior Gorg also live with baba.
Room #52: radio boy (Mark) and Thog.
Room #56: G-Man (Gerard) and Rizzo the Rat and Pepe the King Prawn.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh hi guys... Got the copy of the register with me...
Muppet College Dorms Register.
Room #1: The Count (MC, Eduardo) and The Count von Count.
Room #2: Aaron and Sprocket.
Room #3: redBoobergurl (Beth) and Mokey Fraggle and Red Fraggle.
Room #4: Fozzie Bear (MC, Kevin) and Fozzie Bear.
Room #5: Vic Romano (Dave) and Bert and Ernie.
Room #6: Katzi428 (Kathy) and Prairie Dawn and Gaffer.
Room #8: daughterdeadly (Ally) and Emmett Otter.
Room #9: Fuzzhead (Colby) and Jen and Fizzgig.
Room #10: tutter_fan and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker.
Room #11: Animal Jam and Ace Yu, Colleen Barker, and Bubba the Bartender.
Room #13 Bill Bubble Guy (Martin) and Bill the Bubble Guy.
Room #14: Beauregard (MC, Matt or Bo) and Beauregard and Bobo the Bear Guard.
Room #15: SkeeterMuppet (Kim) and Betty Lou, Boober Fraggle, Tosh Fraggle, The Beast, and Gillis Fraggle.
Room #19: Vibs (Louise) and The Newsman and Lewis Kazagger.
Room #20: Ruahnna (Catherine) and Miss Piggy.
Room #21: McFraggle and Kermit The Frog and Sam the Eagle.
Room #22: ReneeLouvier (Sara) and Scooter, and Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and Jerry Nelson Muppets.
Room #23: RedDragon (Nyssa) and Ludo and Ambrosius.
Room #24: TogetherAgain (Lisa) and Rowlf The Dog, The Swedish Chef, and Robin the Frog.
Room #25: theprawncracker (Ryan) and Gonzo the Great, Camilla the Chicken, Clifford, Uncle Deadly, and Cantus the Minstrel.
Room #26: Erine81981 (Kyle) and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster, and Herry Monster.
Oscar The Grouch lives in his trashcan in Floor 2's Common Room, and pals around with Kyle.
Room #27: tvlistingman (Peter) and Elmo, Zoe, and Little Bird.
Room #28: MrsPepper and Uncle "Traveling" Matt Fraggle.
Room #29: Bear (MC, Bryan) and Big Bird, Snuffy, Rosita, and Telly Monster.
Hoots the Owl and Chucky Sue, Telly's hamster also live with Bryan in Room #29.
Room #32: Harvey Towers and Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla.
Room #33: puppetise (Wayne) and Mahna Mahna, The Snowths, George the Janitor, and Hilda.
Room #34: Smiles (Nicole) and Floyd Pepper, Zoot, and Janice.
Room #36: MuppetMatt (Matthew) and Dr. Teeth, Animal, and Lips.
Room #38: Fragglemuppet (Kate) and Gobo Fraggle, Wembley Fraggle, and Lou Fraggle.
Room #39: erniebert1234ss (BJ) and Wilkins and Wontkins.
Room #41: Docnzhoss (Ryan or Doc) and Link Hogthrob.
Room #44: JaniceFerSure (Diana) and Sweetums and Behemoth.
Room #50: super muppet and Lew Zealand, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Clueless Morgan, and Doglion Beast.
The Bookkeeper Staff from MCC, Foo-Foo, and Muppy also live with supermuppet.
Room #51: baba (Phil) and Pops the Doorman, Baskerville the Hound, Leroy the Donkey, Rover Joe the Hounddog, and T.R. the Rooster.
Bean Bunny and Junior Gorg also live with baba.
Room #52: radio boy (Mark) and Thog.
Room #56: G-Man (Gerard) and Rizzo the Rat and Pepe the King Prawn.
WWF: Decisions, decisions. So many neighbors. It's hard to decide.

Jill: Not for me. I want neighbors that are friendly and that I can communicate well with, and seeing as that you and a few others have been friends--sort of (i.e. people you've talked with)--several months ago, I'd choose the room--if available--next to Kyle and his band of loveable SS characters.

WWF: Alright. Just as long as Cookie doesn't try to steal my stash again like last time...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Look guys, more dormies!
Beth: That's awesome!
Mokey: It's sad how many of our friends we don't see anymore that are listed as living here
Rowlf: Well, I think that is what Ed's intention of the dorm closing in September at anniversary time, figure out who's still going to be here and stuff
Beth: Yeah, I think you're right. Tough decisions at that time I suppose
Robin: Well we can still have fun now right?
Beth: Of course! I wonder how Lisa's doing.
Robin: I miss her. But you guys are fun too.
Red: Of course we are! Whoopie!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Mokey: It's sad how many of our friends we don't see anymore that are listed as living here
COLOR]
WWF: Probably 'cause they are still members, gone or not. I mean...I came back.

Jill: Because you spent days trying to find this thread again, for the other one closed on you.

WWF: *eye roll* Though this is true, I also had other matters to attend to.

Jill: Such as?

WWF: Well, such as preparing for the release of Classic Sesame in October & even more recent, the release of rival company--Warner Brothers--release of both A! season 1 and P&tB season 1 coming this month, not to mention the last airing of CN's "Titans" series.

Jill: Oh, yeah. I've met the Warner sibs before when you did a cross-over on another forum. They sure were zany little, uh...whatever-they-are's! As for the Titans, they are a lively group, especially what with having some that prefer to keep secrets (Raven) and some that don't mind devulging nearly everything (Beast Boy)...

WWF: *nods* But, now we're back to where we belong...on Muppet Central & especially here at the dorms.

Jill: Yeah. I really did miss it back here.

WWF: As did I.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And we're glad to have you guys back... By the way, are there to be any more Titan episodes after the one where they came back to Steel City, and Beast Boy found a girl that was Tara but wasn't?

Oh, and I'm sorry, but the room next to Kyle's is taken. So you have a better understanding...
Floor 1, West Wing: Rooms #1-7.
Floor 1 East Wing: Rooms #8-14.
Floor 2, West Wing: Rooms #15-22.
Floor 2, East Wing: Rooms #23-29.
Floor 3, West Wing: Rooms #30-37.
Floor 3, East Wing: Rooms #38-44.
Floor 4, West Wing: Rooms #45-52.
Floor 4, East Wing: Rooms #53-59.
So you see... Rooms #24 and 28 on both sides of Kyle's are already taken. There are still some rooms left available, LMK when you've decided and I'll get you settled in back here when you're ready.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The Count said:
And we're glad to have you guys back... By the way, are there to be any more Titan episodes after the one where they came back to Steel City, and Beast Boy found a girl that was Tara but wasn't?

Oh, and I'm sorry, but the room next to Kyle's is taken. So you have a better understanding...
Floor 1, West Wing: Rooms #1-7.
Floor 1 East Wing: Rooms #8-14.
Floor 2, West Wing: Rooms #15-22.
Floor 2, East Wing: Rooms #23-29.
Floor 3, West Wing: Rooms #30-37.
Floor 3, East Wing: Rooms #38-44.
Floor 4, West Wing: Rooms #45-52.
Floor 4, East Wing: Rooms #53-59.
So you see... Rooms #24 and 28 on both sides of Kyle's are already taken. There are still some rooms left available, LMK when you've decided and I'll get you settled in back here when you're ready.
((1. The school girl was Tara "Terra" Markov, but she preferred not to recall her past (evidence: the statue that was her was gone, she flinched everytime Garfield "Beast Boy" Logan came apon a painful memory, she called him Beast Boy after awhile when--as a new person--she wouldn't've known his name or Titan alias, etc.).
2. The episode was "Things Change", how symbolic as it ended not only BB and Terra's relationship, but it also ended the series on the note it came in...with a bang and leaving fans wanting more.
3. The Titans West (for TV fans: BB, Rae, Cy, Rob, & Star OR for comic fans: Gar, Rae, Vic, Dick, & Kori) live in Jump City as named in "Teen Titans :GO!" the comics based from the series. The Titans East (Garth "Aqualad", Roy "Speedy" Harper, Karen "Bumblebee" Beecher, Mas y Menos, etc.), however, do live in Steel City.))

Back to the dorm situation...Question: Are the rooms listed the ones available or the ones taken? *is a wee bit confused*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Thanks for the info... It just feel weird the way their airing schedule changed without any explanation like that.
And the rooms posted in the register above are the ones that are taken.
All others, except for #7, are still available. And be aware there'll be an announcement towards the end of August regarding the dorms' closure, just before reopening for their 2nd anniversary in the beginning of September.
Hope this helps... Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK... Thanks for the info... It just feel weird the way their airing schedule changed without any explanation like that.
And the rooms posted in the register above are the ones that are taken.
All others, except for #7, are still available. And be aware there'll be an announcement towards the end of August regarding the dorms' closure, just before reopening for their 2nd anniversary in the beginning of September.
Hope this helps... Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
WWF: Okay then...We'll take "East Wing #1"...

Jill: Why there?

WWF: It's bound to be in the center of something or near something of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.