Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know... You could always watch it on that youtube.com site thingy...
Ambro's a sheepdog, faithful steed of Sir Diddymus a mouse knight.
Ludo's a kinda Muppet monster on the level of the ones from TMS but with a kinda post-JHH feel if that helps.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: Thanks Ed. That's alot of help. And can Ambro talk?

Ambro: *bites Ryan's ankle*

Me: OW!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Don't think so. He's a bit of a kindly dog... But you do have to watch out when he decides to play the hero.
Oh, guess you found out already.

*Paging Dr. Bob... You're wanted in Room #25.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Note tacked up on bulletin board...

The Moppet Family, Same Family Old Name.

The new season of the Moppet Family's started... Just informing all those who are interested to catch the show at its new timeslot.
Kyle, Kathy, Beth, Nyssa and Lisa when you return from your trips...

And there are still auditions being held for any characters missing proper actors to portray said roles, first presented in the latest story, The Moppet Family: The Reunion.
Hope this helps you guys, have a good afternoon.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Uh, Ed, I'm not on a trip, I've just got this new job that doesn't allow me as much internet time. But anyway I saw and I'm super excited.

Beth: I did it!
Red: What?
Beth: I finally found time to post some more of my story!
Robin: Oh! Will your read it to me?
Beth: I'd be happy to!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... Was talking about just Nyssa and Lisa... Hence the commas separating the other names and why I have them last.
And I want to congratulate Kate... She'll be playing the role of Jana Nicolah Moppet, the newest addition to the family.
Count: That's... How many people/characters there now?
Mmm... Just add it to the list and count 'em up later. Come on, let's go get something to eat.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Hey, Bryan. You busy?
Bry: Kinda.
Big Bird: Whatcha doin'?
Bry: Oh, just putting my resume and headshots together for mailing to casting directors this week and then I have another audition this weekend to prepare for.
Big Bird: Great picture!
Bry: Thanks! Say, I haven't noticed you having any Birdkateer meetings lately.
Big Bird: Yeah, we're kinda taking a little break for a while since it's summer and a lot of people are going on vacation.
Bry: That's true.
Big Bird: Yeah. So I thought I could make an announcement for people who might want to join, and then Ed can post it. Would you help me with it? You have nice writing.
Bry: Sure!
Big Bird: Oh great!
Bry: You've had a lot of friends join the club. Mokey, Camilla, Grover, Robin, Elmo, Little Bird.
Big Bird: Yeah and I hope it keeps growing. We have a lot of fun. It's good that we can go to different places. It's not easy in the common room because sometimes we have to share the space with Oscar's Grouchkateers.
Bry: Oh no! The two groups aren't feuding, are they?
Big Bird: Of course, not! You know I like to share with everybody. Haha!
Bry: Then what's the problem?
Big Bird: They don't.
Bry: Hmm...I see. Well, they are grouches.
Big Bird: Haha! Yeah!
Bry: Well, Prairie Dawn is staying here this weekend. Maybe you can talk her into joining.
Big Bird: That would be fun. Everyone likes Prairie.
Bry: (finishes writing up something and shows it to Bird) How's this?
Big Bird: Looks good!
Bry: Okay. I'll just send this down to Ed's room for approval and he can post it up. (Goes to window and calls for a bat) Please take this to Ed. Thank you! (Bat takes the folded paper to the basement)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: I am so glad that Mopfam is back
Bobo: These graps have gone black...
Beau: Uuch...my back...

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (reading the latest chapter of Ed's story) Beautiful... (rubbing eye gently)
Big Bird: You okay?
Bry: (Startled) Oh, Big Bird! Yeah...yeah...I'm fine. Just umm...allergies...that dust, you know.
Big Bird: Right! Haha! Did Ed ever get the announcment?
Bry: Well, I sent it down to him so I am sure he did.
Big Bird: Great. Well, Snuffy and I are gonna go out to the pool. (calling out to the caveroom) Ready, Snuff?!
Snuffy: Coming, Bird! (Enters with a giant inner-tube floatie around his belly and a large pair of goggles over his eyes) I'm ready! Let's go!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about that Bry... Wasn't sure what the message you wanted to make was... If Birdketeers won't be holding meetings for the moment, or if it's holding a recruitment drive. LMK and I'll post the notice when I get the chance.
Hope this helps though...

Status
Not open for further replies.