Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*folding things & putting them in my suitcase*Whew! There...done.
*Gaffer hops in my suitcase just as I was about to shut it*
Ohhhh no you don't Gaffer.Nice try but you can't come to New York*picking her up and setting her on the floor*
Gaffer:Meow? *looking at me sadly*
Gaffie...I love you but you can't come with me.Prairie'll be here & you guys will be staying with Bryan and his roomies.
*Gaffer saunters off*
Prairie:Looking forward to going to New York,Kath?
Yeah.I won't be gone long,but at least it'll be a change of scenery.
Prairie:Yeah...and you need that.
Has it been that obvious?
Prairie:Well...yeah..*shifting uncomfortably in her chair*Kath...I didn't want to tell you this,but..well...you've been kind of a grouch lately. I miss the old Kathy who'd almost always be smiling.Since what happened with your friend,you just don't seem like yourself.And yesterday...WOW! I thought you'd bite my head off!:eek:
Oh Prairie....*hugging her* I'm so sorry.As far as what happened with my friend and I,I'll be seeing her tomorrow.Hopefully she'll act nicer.She's had a lot on her mind recently but didn't realize she was taking it out on me. And about yesterday.A former friend of mine called & just can't take the hint that she makes me angry and I don't want anything to do with her anymore. After I hung up on her,I just let the phone ring.
Prairie: Yeah...the Count was counting the rings!*laughing*
*laughing*He was?
Prairie:Yeah!Didn't you see the lightning & hear the thunder?
Oh gosh....no!
Prairie:Well he was!
*shaking my head in amusement* Oh good grief!
Prairie:Well...it's good to see you laughing.
Yeah...feels good too.Again,Prairie,I'm sorry.
Prairie:It's OK Kath.I'm glad that you and I are still friends.
You're definitely right about that!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Takes cake out of the oven, then gets second cake out of the fridge.

Hey, gather round peoples... We're having a send-off get-together-again... To wish Lisa and Kathy a great time on their trips.
Hugs to all, there's chocolate cake here... Milk in the fridge. We'll miss you, but it'll be worth it to see you gals have a great summer vacation.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Takes cake out of the oven, then gets second cake out of the fridge.

Hey, gather round peoples... We're having a send-off get-together-again... To wish Lisa and Kathy a great time on their trips.
Hugs to all, there's chocolate cake here... Milk in the fridge. We'll miss you, but it'll be worth it to see you gals have a great summer vacation.
Prairie:Mmmmmm..CAKE!!!Thanks Ed & Count!
Yeah...that was really sweet of you.Thanks so much.:smile:
(BTW...I'm going to see "Garfield 2" tomorrow.It'll be great!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I bet it'll be grrrrrrreat.
But how can you tell them apart? Oh, yeah, the sign that the tank is full, that gives him away every time.
Hope Toga staggers in to say farewell to her roomies and set them up with their temp caretakers... Either that, or at least has a piece of cake, a glass of milk, and a fragment of story I left her.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <Sits out by the food and the people, notebook in lap.> Thanks, guys. Nice to get out of the dorm room- Everytime I look at my luggage, I start singing. <Sings> All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...
Robin: <Hugs Lisa> I'm gonna miss you.
Lisa: <Hugging Robin back.> I'm gonna miss you too, Robin.
Gonzo: <Pacing> Why isn't Ryan here yet?
Lisa: I don't know. He said he would be here... <Sigh.> He'd better get here soon, that's all I have to say. <Opens notebook, uncaps pen.> ...On second thought, that's not all I have to say. Gonzo, could you give me a hand with something?
Gonzo: <Claps>
Lisa: Seriously.
Gonzo: Coming...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now where are those two off to?
UD, playing organ up on 3rd Floor's Common Room: They say I lead a very normal life. Yes, I hear voices singing and there's noone there... But the souls of long-ago forgotten friends comfort me at night. For I know that I'm never alone, as I lead a very normal life.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yes, I bet it'll be grrrrrrreat.
But how can you tell them apart? Oh, yeah, the sign that the tank is full, that gives him away every time.
LOL...right! And Prince (Garfield's lookalike) has a British accent.:smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: Thanks for your help, Gonz.
Gonzo: No problem! And hey, thanks for having us in your room for so long.
Lisa: My pleasure. It was no trouble at all.
Clifford: Well I'm not sure the Swedish Chef would agree to that.
Lisa: What, you don't think he liked being tied up in the closet? It's his own fault, he knows better than to chase Camilla like that.
Camilla: Bawk, bu-bawk!
Chef: Es toot mur Leeed, I'm surry, cheeckee. Boot yuoo dun't hefe-a tu vurry-vurty-vurry ebuoot it unymure-a. I'll be-a in zee keetchee vheele-a Leese's guney-gune-a ecruss zee veter-pund-sea.
Camilla: Bawk bawk, burg.
Rowlf: I'm almost starting to worry. Didn't Ryan say he'd be back today?
Lisa: Yes, he did. Well, the day's not over yet, I guess. Still... Well, he probably just... I don't know. Argh! Why isn't he here?
Gonzo: Maybe he got kidnapped by a Siberian circus and he's being forced to do acts like eating a pickled bicycle tire while balancing a wooden ladder on his nose and doing the hokey-pokey! ...I'm jealous.
Robin: Why?
Lisa: Somehow, I doubt that's what happened. But come here, guys, group hug. I'm gonna miss all of you.
Robin: We're gonna miss you too, Lisa.

Erine81981

Reaction score
In room 26.........

Come on guys. Lets watch some Godzilla cartoons.

Cookie M: Godzilla!

Grover: I never really like that lizard guy. He seemed to smash everyones house.

Herry: Don't worry Grover. In this he's a good guy. He helps his friends and all.

Ok. Everyone ready?

Herry: Ready!

Cookie M: Ready!

Grover: I guess.

*puts in DVD* I just love cartoons!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<All occupants of room 24 go to Ryan's room>
Lisa: Guys, I'm... I'm really sorry...
Clifford: It's cool.
Gonzo: Yeah. We'll be all right.
Lisa: Are you sure?
Gonzo: Yeah, some one'll check up on us.
Lisa: Okay... Come here, lemme hug ya... <hugs Camilla> I'm gonna miss having a girl in my room when I come back.
Camilla: Bawk...
Lisa: And I'll miss you when I'm gone, too. <Hugs Gonzo, kisses his cheek> You give Prawnie a good piece of my mind when he comes back, y'hear?
Gonzo: You got it.
Clifford: Now wait a minute. How come he-
Lisa: <Kisses Clifford's cheek> Got a kiss? <Hugs Clifford> I'm gonna miss ya, Cliff.
Clifford: Aw... Now you're makin' me cry!
Lisa: It's only six weeks. I'll see you guys.
<Lisa, Rowlf, Robin, and Chef head down to Beth's room>
Robin: <Hugs Lisa> I don't want you to go!
Lisa: <Hugs Robin> I know, Robin. I have to, though. <Kisses Robin's cheek.> You be a good little Frog Scout while I'm gone, okay? Have fun with Beth and Red and Mokey. You'll get lots of swimming in.
Robin: Okay...
Lisa: <Hugs Rowlf, kisses his cheek.> <whispers> Keep an eye on him, will ya?
Rowlf: 'Course. Hey, get me something nice from Israel.
Lisa: I'll see what I can do. No promises, though.
Rowlf: All right.
Lisa: I'll miss you guys.
Robin: We'll miss you too.
Lisa: Have fun with Beth... I'll see ya.
Robin: Bye!
Rowlf: See ya.
<Lisa and Chef head up to the kitchen>
Lisa: Well, Chef...
Chef: Vell? Um de hur de hur de hur...
Lisa: Have fun, I guess. <Hugs Chef, kisses his cheek> And don't go and try to cook the dormies!
Chef: I prumeese-a und sveer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Cruss my heert und hupe-a tu deee-a.
Lisa: Good. I'll miss ya, buddy.
Chef: I'll meess yuoo tuu. Gu oon, yuoo'll meess yuoor fleppy-fleeght. Um de hur de hur de hur.
Lisa: All right, I'm going. I uh... I'll see ya.
Chef: Bye-a-bye-a...
Lisa: <Walking out the door with luggage> Here goes nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.