Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Matt: Hi guys.

Lips: What's wrong?

Matt: I just wish that I was more like the rest of my family. My three bros all like stuff like Star Wars and Legos, and that's like ALL they talk about, while I like stuff like the Muppets and Disney.

Dr. Teeth: Well, we're here for ya.

Matt: Yeah, Thanks for being here for me!

Animal: HERE!!!! HERE!!!!

*Thank you all too, for being there for me when I need it*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... We all like different things... That's kind of what helps make the world interesting. Have a good day, I'll be back in a little bit.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... We all like different things... That's kind of what helps make the world interesting. Have a good day, I'll be back in a little bit.
Yeah I know, I just feel so alone sometimes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Then it's a good thing you've got the band to help cheer up with some good Muppet music.
See you guys later.

*Goes downstairs to the main floor, leaves the following on the hook outside next to the door to Room #20. Hope they like these, took a smidge of variation... But it's up to them if they like these.
Room #20: Ruahnna (Catherine) and Miss Piggy.
Catherine has a satin forest green robe, with rose pink sleeves. The robe features rose pink trimming, a small light wood brown caplike hood, lighter pink poufy-cupped sleevecuffs allowing the sleeves to be shoved upwards giving her arms unrestricted movement, a column of lighter pink rose-shaped buttons, a long wood brown looping belt, and a golden brown quill embroidered across the back.
Miss Piggy has a satin dark purple robe, with lighter lilac sleeves. The robe features softened pink trimming textured like a feather boa around the collar, cuffs, and down the sides of the robe's body. The robe also has a stylishly rolled collar, perfect purple poufy-cupped sleevecuffs, small silver roses printed upon the robe's body, a column of silver frog closure pins, a satin lilac belt, and a large silver rose across the back.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Lays back against the bed in her black robe, frowning softly. She's glaring at her cane, twirling it in her hands.* I can't wait till I can stop using this thing.

Scooter: *Sitting on his bed, across the room from her.* You've told me you like the idea of using a cane.

Jim: *Sitting on his top bunk, strumming his banjo.* And I thought you loved that cranky doctor...what's his name?

Sara: House. Well, Doctor Gregory House, to be exact. Yeah, I love the show, and I feel a lot like him, but I keep getting agravvated by having to use my cane. Unlike him though...I can actually walk without it...it's just hard. So...I don't know. *Stops twirling the cane, and starts to walk out of the room, just wearing her tank top, shorts, house slippers and her robe.*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Still in the living room from last night

*wakes up* Ahhhhh..oooo...ahhhhh thats better. *crack* Ow! Bad back. I shouldn't have slept on the floor. Oh well. Maybe a little swim today will fix it. Time to make some breakfeast. What to make today? Eggs. Bacon. Biskets and gravy. Sounds good. *starts making it*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And don't forget the cookie juice. Hey Sara... It's really not that bad once you get the rhythm down. If you need to talk, bout that or your own story, I'll be downstairs probably writing some more.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: I got the job!
Red: That's great!
Mokey: I'm so happy for you!
Beth: Thanks, it won't start for a couple of weeks though
Red: Good, more time to play with us then!
Beth: I've got alot to do though. I have to write some more story
Mokey: Oh yes!
Beth: I really need to get in touch with Sara, I feel so bad I haven't since I've been back
Mokey: I'm sure she understands
Beth: I hope so, I'm going to go bring some cookies to her room just to be on the safe side
Red: See you later!
Beth: Yeah, I'll come back and we'll go get lunch

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Zzzzzzzzzzz...
Big Bird: He's still sleeping.
Telly: How long has he been sleeping?
Hoots: A long time, man.
Rosita: He was here in his bed when we all got back.
Snuffy: He must be really tired.
Telly: Should we wake him?
Hoots: No, Telly. Let him rest. He had a long drive.
Snuffy: Can we eat breakfast?
Rosita: I think there's some cereal in the cupboard.
Big Bird: I'll get some.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (sitting up in bed stretching and yawning) Oh boy...hey, guys.
Big Bird: Bryan! Hi!
Rosita: Did you have a nice sleep?
Bry: Sleep? Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I was so tired after that long drive.
Big Bird: How was the wedding in Utah?
Bry: Oh it was great. The ceremony was short but nice. So beautiful up there. I'd love to go back sometime.
Telly: Were you up in Utah the whole week?
Bry: No, I was only there for a few days, for the wedding and also an audition for the musical "Chicago" in Salt Lake City. Then on the way home we stopped in Las Vegas for a bit.
Snuffy: What's Las Vegas?
Bry: Umm...it's kinda hard to explain and I'm not even sure where to begin right now. But it was fun!
Snuffy: Okay.
Bry: So did you all have fun with Kyle and Kathy.
Rosita: Si!
Big Bird: Sure did!
Telly: Yeah!
Bry: I'm glad! I'll have to thank them for taking you in again. And Ed for keeping Hoots entertained. What's been going on today?
Big Bird: Actually, it's been pretty quiet all day.
Bry: Really?
Telly: Yeah, we're kinda bored.
Bry: You wanna go to the park?
Big Bird: Yay!!
Snuffy: I'd go, but my little sister Alice is coming over to visit.
Bry: Well, we'll see you when we get back.
Snuffy: Okay. Bye!
Bry: Bye!
Big Bird: See ya later, Snuffy!
Bry: Everyone in the car.
Rosita: Okay!
Telly: Oh boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.