Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Home at last.Thirty-eight hours of work in 3 days,I'm so done,lol. Ok,the long-short version of myself learning sign language. There was the show
3-2-1 Contact,showing Communication with sign language as part of the segment(was 9 at the time).I picked up some of the alphabet from that.Then,my brothers first grade class learned abc's in sign,he didn't want to learn it;so I took the sheet he had into my room and memorized it. Three years later,in a local mall,Baltimore School for the Blind had a kiosk with information.I took a sheet with numbers in sign(started halfway in the mall to the end,and learned 1-20 in sign).I met friends over the years,in college and my roomie Sean who can sign & took sign at night-school. I still use it,there's someone at work who is deaf,and we sign together. I'm always signing to myself,for practice;sentences,songs,etc...Gonna go shower then soak my back in the hot tub.:sleep: Hiya Kyle,hi Count,hi everybody else!:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there Dee. I see your tired then a tire on a car.

Grover: Now that is lame Kyle.

I didn't know I was being so lame in the first place.

Herry: That line you used on Dee.

Oh I see. You think....

Herry: No we don't think that. It isn't funny at all.

Oh come on guys. I wasn't trying to be funny at all. I was just being plane silly.

Cookie M: Me like it. Me think its funny.

Thanks Cookie. At least someone around here doesn't judge me. *looks at Grover and Herry*

*everyone starts laughing at each other* Come on guys. Lets get clean.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: It's an ok joke,but that's about how I do feel though,just running on endorphins right now. *must sleep*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, that's if you can even get any sleep, what with three musicians as your roomies and another one next door.
And add to that the celebrations for Boston beating the Yankees.

*Goes over to Ryan's room, knocks, noone answers, and then goes back downstairs.
Hey Ryan! Hey Ry-Nooooo!! Boston beat the Yankees! We're goin' to the World Series!
Yeah. Oh sorry JFS, we'll try to keep it down. There'll be some good food for breakfast tomorrow. Boston baked bean continental omelettes.
Have a great night and sleep well, and don't mind the ghosts flying past in the hallways.

radio boy

Reaction score
Hey i'v been under the weather lately. I spent to weeks bein' taken care of from Dr Bob. Thog has been telling me what's been going on around here.
I want to hold a party at the local function center in celebration of the start of the second semester. On The 31st of October for a haloween party. Everyone and any ones able to attend. Reply ASAP. :smile: :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Boston won,wahoooo. I always root for the underdog,sorry fellas. Still tired,but that's ok. We're all watching another 3D roller coaster video,with the latest coasters on it,very good. I'll try an omelet Count,I'm always into trying new things. The guys playing all night wasn't that bad,too exhausted to pay attention to the noise,lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi JFS, glad to see you slept well last night. OK, that'll be one omelette. Do the band members want any omelettes too? The thing is I had this when in England once. It's a continental breakfast, which includes a basic ham omelette. But the trick is that they pour Boston baked beans on top of the dish, making it even tastier.
*Finishes loading up the plates.
Well, here's your omelette JFS, enjoy.

Oh hi RadioBoy, glad to know you're feeling better. A party on Halloween eh? Well, do you think it would be better to move it to November 1, since there's already a party scheduled for Halloween weekend? Hope this doesn't ruin your plans, and hope to see you here for the Scavenger Hunt and Halloween Party.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Thanks for the omelet Count,just omelets for Floyd and Dr. T,Zoot's just having cereal this morning.*putting Muppet Magic in the vcr*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pick up order. Omelette for Floyd, omelette for Dr. Teeth, and cereal for Zoot.
*Hands over two dishes with omelettes to JFS. I'll bring Zoot's cereal.
*Hands silver saxophone bowl to Zoot.
Have a good breakfast you guys.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth: Good morning Count,thanks for the omelet. Yep,the Red Sox won. Put that Cheshire Grin back on my face.:big_grin:

Floyd: Mornin' my Batty friend. Thanks a lot for the eggs.

Zoot: Cereal,thanks Count. Breakfast is served.

Status
Not open for further replies.