Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Is curled up in the main room, on a plush armchair; asleep.* zzzzzz....

*The Trio and Scooter are sitting on a couch, watching The Great Muppet Caper, and also watching her.*

Jim: I think she did too much today.

Frank: That's gonna hurt like everything in the mornin'.

Jerry: I just hope she's alright for when Beth comes back.

Scooter: But she is back guys! It was a wonderful wedding too. Can't wait to see the pictures.

RedDragon

Reaction score
<laying on floor, looking up at the fake painted sky on the ceiling>

*sigh*I hate vacations....they're sooooooooo boring...

<rolls on to side and starts pulling out grass from the floor>

*sigh*Well, at least today wasn't totally uneventful. I finished rewatching the Lord of The Rings Trilogy and I have a huge cut in my leg. I was bleeding like a stuck pig...

<climbs to feet and walks over to the window>

*sigh*It's a beautiful day, it's a shame that it goes to waste like this.

<walks over to bed and sits down>

*sigh* maybe I'll just go to sleep early. I did stay up 'til 3 in the mornin' watchin' anime last night. That was fun...

<lays across bed with back to the wall and stares into space>

L: Who are you talkin' to?

.......................................zzzzzzzzzzz

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, poor Nyssa... Maybe she should join us in the reading room more often.
UD: Or maybe she should join us more often period.
Count: Vell now... They have their own lives, who are ve to judge?
Too true, too true.
UD: Well, I'm off for my nightly skulking.
OK... Say hi to the ghouls down at the cemetary for us.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Kath?You all right?You've been planted in front of the TV almost all day.
Rosita:Kathy...you aren't sick,are you?:concern:
Hmmm?Oh...no! Not at all!:smile: See...there's been a marathin on TVLand of this show called "Benson" that I like. It's been a long time since I've seen it & I think it's hillarious!:zany:
Prairie:Wait...that's the show with Robert Guilliaume being a wise cracking lieutenant governor? And that German cook who,when Benson says something behind her back,she goes"I hear you!!"
*giggling*Yep...except Benson doesn't become lieutenant governor til towards the end of the series.Before that he sort of helps out in the house.
Rosita:Sounds funny! By the way...did you know that Beth is home from her honeymoon & back in the dorms?
Yeah...that's great huh?I'll talk to her when she's not busy. Ed asked me if I could think of a Sesame Street or Muppet song to welcome her back. Maybe "Together Again"?
Prairie:stick_out_tongue:erfect!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Was thinking along the lines of the musical numbers Kyle pulls off... Where you can dole out lines of the song to almost any Muppet you want or every resident in the dorms.
And BTW... The characters of Bensen and Inga were started on another show called Soap. Liked that one, but it got a bit convaluted towards the end with a cliffhanger that left everything unresolved.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... Was thinking along the lines of the musical numbers Kyle pulls off... Where you can dole out lines of the song to almost any Muppet you want or every resident in the dorms.
And BTW... The characters of Bensen and Inga were started on another show called Soap. Liked that one, but it got a bit convaluted towards the end with a cliffhanger that left everything unresolved.
Ahhh...I see.
And yeah...I knew that Benson & Inga started on Soap. I agree that "Benson" shouldn't have left us with a cliffhanger

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I was talking about Soap. At least Bensen had a made-for-TV movie that later kinda wrapped up some loose ends.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
<rolls on to side and starts pulling out grass from the floor>
Lisa: <storms into Nyssa's room> NYSSA! STOP PULLING THE GRASS UP! <sits down and laughs> You know, I've been wanting to do that since you moved in. Remember in gym class, I always yelled at you for pulling the grass up when we were waiting to get hit in the head- I mean... when we were waiting for our turn to bat? And then we'd sing the Sesame Street theme song. Good times, good times...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth walks into room 3*
Beth: I'm here! I'm back!
Red: Yea!!! *runs over and hugs Beth*
Mokey: We missed you!
Cantus: How was everything?
Beth: It was great, it was really wonderful. I'll have pictures soon. Boy I missed you guys! Did you have fun with Matt and his roommates?
Red: Yes, Animal is so much fun!
Mokey: Matt and I did some painting
Cantus: I got to play music with Dr. Teeth and his band
Beth: That's great guys, I'm so happy you had a good time! Now we just need Ryan to come back and we'll be all set for a super great summer at the Dorms!
Cantus: I agree

RedDragon

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Lisa: <storms into Nyssa's room> NYSSA! STOP PULLING THE GRASS UP! <sits down and laughs> You know, I've been wanting to do that since you moved in. Remember in gym class, I always yelled at you for pulling the grass up when we were waiting to get hit in the head- I mean... when we were waiting for our turn to bat? And then we'd sing the Sesame Street theme song. Good times, good times...
<nods vaguely in sleep, pats Lisa on the head, then pulls her into the bed to use as a stuffed animal> Sleep time....zzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.