Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Who's that crazy woman dancing... Nyssa! Man, have we missed you round here. Your roomies must be anxious to see you. We're in the middle of getting ready to leave for Disneyland, you can come if you want.
There's some hot chocolate in the fridge, and the bathrooms' are empty right now if you wanna wash up. Congrats on becoming a Senior at your HS.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Matthew: Ok gang, are you all ready to go to Disney?

Dr. Teeth: Yes!

Lips: Yes.

Animal: READY!!! READY!!!

Matthew: Ok then, lets go and pick up the Fraggles and Beth if she's not too busy and go!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: All right everyone, are we ready to go?
Boober: Maybe we ought to go through the checklist one more time...
Kim: Fine, Boober, if it'll make you happy. But this is the LAST time... *pulls out a list* Sunscreen?
Betty Lou: Check; applied to everyone and extra in case we need it. *holds up a bottle of sunscreen*
Kim: Water?
Gillis: *opens a mini-cooler to reveal several water bottles* Check, regular and flavored.
Kim: Snacks to snack on?
Tosh: Check! *pats the pocket on the front of the cooler* Doozer sticks for us and rice cakes for you and Betty Lou.
Kim: Great. Digital camera...check, with plenty of charged batteries. *pats the camera bag slung across her shoulder* First aid kit?
Boober: Check! *holds it up* You wanna go through it to make sure it's complete?
Kim: No, Boober, it's fine. We've double-checked it twice already. Hats?
Everyone else: Check! *Betty Lou and the Fraggles pull out hats and put them on; Betty Lou and the younger Fraggles have baseball caps, while Gillis has a straw hat*
Kim: Cute, guys, real cute. Sunglasses?
Everyone else: Check! *Everyone puts on their sunglasses*
Kim: Regular comedians, you all are. Money for souveniers, I've got that so that's a check. And I've got my cellphone. *pats her waistpack* That should be everything. Let's go out and meet everybody so we can go.
Boober: Maybe we should check the list again...
Everyone else: Boober!
Boober: Okay, okay, sorry. Sheesh.

-Kim

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: Are we ready to go yet?

Sara: Yep, we got sunscreen...

Jim: Check!

Sara: ...and hats....

Frank: Check!

Sara: ...money and water to drink...

Scooter: Double check!

Sara: I think we're ready to go then! *Grabs her cane, and her new temporary handicapped paper, and goes out to her car, heading for Disneyland with the guys and everyone else!*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Handicap paper Sara? That anything like a parking permit? Cause that's what I've got, and I'm bringing it with me.
UD: Got the moonscreen, that'll keep any nasty little bugaboos away.
Good, I got my digital camera with batteries and charger pack with me.
Count: Vallet?
No worries, got that too.
UD: What about snacks and water?
We can buy some at the parks, you know I need plenty when eating... The sodas will be enough for me.
Count: Hats and glasses?
Here you go... *Hands a dark Panama hat to Uncle Deadly and a bat cap to the Count, while taking my own fedora-styled hat and dark glasses.
Just gotta grab my house keys and walking cane...

UD: And we'll be stepping out with the rest of the crowd.
Yes, oh wait... *Grabs ponchos for the trio and puts them into Uncle Deadly's carry-along coffin, next to the digital camera pack.
Knowing what I do about those parks, these'll come in handy.
Count: You think it'll storm?
Probably... Now let's go, they're waiting upstairs... The EM bus is parked outside prepped to shuttle us to the park.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:All set, Kath?
Yep...got cash,a camera,sun hat, sunscreen,sunglasses & a bottle of water.
Prairie:Shoot!Forgot to buy bottled water!
Oh it's OK Prairie...we'll bring along 2 extra bottles.Did you bring a raincoat too in case it rains?
Prairie:Uh huh...I'm one step ahead of you.*showing me her pink raincoat*
Good...because I almost forgot mine.*taking mine out of the closet* See ya later Gaffer.
*Gaffer gives us a sad look*
Prairie:Awww Gaffie...don't be like that.We'll be back later.And we'll bring you home a kitty toy.Want a rubber Mickey Mouse?
Gaffer:Meow...purrrrrrr
OK then...it's settled.Be a good girl,kitty

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yep, Ed. It's a temporary one though, until my knee gets better. It's my right knee so it's a real bother. I just barely cracked my kneecap when I slipped off the porch yesterday. It was a 4 foot fall, but I'm already (if not slowly) getting better.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thems da spirits Sara... Your knees will be better in no time flat.
Hey, everybody on board?
Count: Let me do a quick headcount. Ah ha! I love my job!
OK, seems we're all set... Take us on the road Dr. Teeth... And strike up the band with some traveling music!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, seems we're all set... Take us on the road Dr. Teeth... And strike up the band with some traveling music!
Dr. Teeth: All right everybody, lets JAM!!!!!

*Breaks into EM number*

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: *Driving the car, behind the EM's bus, he starts to hum along.* Man they do some catchy music don't they?

Sara: *In the passenger seat beside Scooter, smiling and humming along.* Oh yeah, I love their music. It's so...groovy!

Jim: You may start talking like Janice soon if you don't watch out!

Sara: Oh, you mean, rully like this? *Sara laughs softly looking back at the trio.*

Jerry: You're good at that.

Frank: Can't wait to get to Disneyland!

Status
Not open for further replies.